• 949 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 6407 Players Online
  • 5458 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Flower Stall | Mini Build

Discussion in 'Build Showcase' started by maevestarbaby, Jan 23, 2021.

1. Finally set up a build server for myself! The last time I had one was 3+ years ago. I'm really excited to get back into building :)

I saw someone else build a flower shop not too long ago, so I wanted to take it on myself! I'm not really good at any big builds and like to focus on detail in the little ones.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]

Posted Jan 23, 2021
  2. Looks nice and I love the details :o

Posted Jan 23, 2021
    maevestarbaby likes this.
  3. This build looks very nice and the shaders really bring more life to it.

Posted Jan 23, 2021
  4. Thank you, me too :D
    I agree, I love these shaders sooo much. SIldur's Vibrant Shaders in Ultra Motion blur. I have other shaders as well, but this one, in my opinion, beats every shader I've tried

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jan 23, 2021
  5. Hello!

I absolutely love simple builds like these that can be easily added into future, larger projects. I especially like your color choices and how the green wool works perfectly with the leaves you added. I don't recall ever seeing someone put a flower pot on an anvil, I have to admit its quite creative and very pleasing to look at. The build overall is recognizable and very well detailed! The shaping of the back portion with the little arch really draws your eyes to the center of the build, which is something I really appreciate and find difficult to do sometimes. Great job on this build!! :D

Posted Jan 23, 2021
  6. Aww this is really cute, I love it! ^^
    Are you going to expand it, you could make a whole mini market with different types of stalls?

Posted Jan 23, 2021
  7. Wow I love this little build! I'm actually a huge fan of small builds, they're a really fun way to challenge yourself to build something small but still something that looks nice. You've managed to make this little mini market look really cool! There's so much you can do with little builds, such as building them vertically to save space, so perhaps you could give something like that a shot at some point. I'd really love to see some more mini builds in the future!

Posted Jan 23, 2021
  8. Thank you for your kind words
    I think I will! There's a lot I can do so I'll challenge myself :D
    That's a really great idea, I'll definitely attempt building something like that sometime :)

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jan 23, 2021
    affinity0 likes this.