• 2890 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 7029 Players Online
  • 4139 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Floating players in skywars...

Discussion in 'Skywars' started by NetherexioCJM, Jun 6, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Some players float in the skywars match, and after the world starts crumbling, they pretty much have a free win unless they quit.[​IMG]
    this is very annoying. This player's name is -snip- and i cannot get to him.
    Someone please fix this...

Update: 10 minutes in and he's still floating there. This is definately an exploit and not simply bad internet.

Posted Jun 6, 2020,
    Last edited by a Moderator Jun 6, 2020
  2. Hey, unfortunately, this does happen from time to time. Usually, it's just poor connection causing this issue but it can be very frustrating to deal with this in games such as skywars as the world ends up corrupting and you can't get to them. Usually, I end up crafting a bow at the start of the game and collect arrows so if someone is floating I can just shoot them with a bow. In the future, if you believe someone is hacking, please report them here, as forum threads is not the best place to report people. Since your concern has been answered, I will be locking this thread, feel free to PM me with any questions or concerns!
    Thread Locked > Concern Addressed

Posted Jun 6, 2020
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.