• 280 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5353 Players Online
  • 5073 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Flash Giveaway #2!

Discussion in 'Giveaways' started by Achiived, Aug 28, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello Mineplex community! Itsa me again!! :)

Due to the positive attention from my first giveaway, I decided to host another one except this giveaway will have two winners! The way to enter is the same as the previous one, however I have made the drawing process more detailed in the "how it will work" section so you guys aren't left in the dark lol.

How it will work:
    - All users entering must enter properly
    - Winners will be picked at random using a random generator
    -> Everyone will get a number in numeric order based on the order people post (if you post first, you are one)
    - 2 winners will win a cartoon sketch head-shot of their skin/character
    - GA will end Friday the 30th (8/30)

Here is how to enter:
    - Reply to the thread with a link to your skin OR ign (simply replying "cool giveaway" will not enter you!)
    - In your reply you must add whether you want the sketch colored or not colored (this will help me make it special for you!)
    -> If you want your prize colored but have an aesthetic or palette you'd like me to use, please specify or link the palette
    - OPTIONAL: Like the original post and friend me maybe? (always down for friendships). Feel free to advertise the GA if you'd like as well

What you will win:
    A head-shot of your skin/character in my personal cartoon style. Keep in mind the prize is a SKETCH and not a fully fleshed out drawing.

Examples of the cartoon style:
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Posted Aug 28, 2019
  2. IGN: little_dude_9000
    colored

Thanks for doing this again! hope I win this time.

Posted Aug 28, 2019
    Achiived likes this.
  3. IGN: Dallarth
    I would like the sketch coloured please!

This is really nice of you to do. I hope I win because I really need a PFP lol.

Posted Aug 28, 2019
    Achiived likes this.
  4. IGN: Kyuine
    Colored if possible

Thanks for doing this nice giveaway for 2 lucky people good luck to everyone who enters :)

Posted Aug 28, 2019
    Achiived likes this.
  5. IGN: Jaekub
    Colored
    Make sure the blue fire is underneath the sunglasses and the hood is over the crown.

Thanks for hosting this again!

Posted Aug 28, 2019
    Achiived likes this.
  6. IGN: Li1a
    Colored please!
    Thank you for doing this again; your art is spectacular and it's so generous of you to offer two giveaways a day apart :D

Posted Aug 28, 2019
    Achiived likes this.
  7. Amazing artwork!

I wont enter as I already have a decent one (and would feel really bad If I won), but good luck to anyone who enters!!

Posted Aug 28, 2019
    Achiived likes this.
  8. The skin is the same from the last flash art giveaway and I'd still like it colored please.

Looks like the chances are getting higher with two winners being chosen at random this time. Thank you for hosting another giveaway with your amazing art as the prize and good luck to everyone who enters!

Posted Aug 28, 2019
    microwave, Poal, Jaek and 1 other person like this.
  9. IGN: pzazz
    Colored Please!

Thank you for doing this giveaway, your art is amazing o.o

Posted Aug 28, 2019
    Achiived likes this.
  10. -=- sliding in a little comment: you guys are so sweet! thank you for your support and compliments about my art (im very self conscious when it comes to my art since I've stop doing elaborate pieces for the time being and my cartoon style looks so silly lol). i'm very grateful for all of your nice comments and it gives me motivation to keep going giveaways which will most likely turn into a weekly thing :) -=-

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Aug 28, 2019
  11. Hey!

Your art is absolutely amazing, I'm really happy you made the giveaway two winners this time; that means higher chances for everybody! Thanks so much for hosting. My entry:

IGN: AyyNick
    Coloured, please!

Posted Aug 28, 2019
    Achiived likes this.
  12. This is really great art. I could never make something like this, I'm not much of an artist at all. It looks quite detailed and there must've been hard work put into it. Great job!

With that being said, here is my IGN: JYTG
    I'd like it colored c:

Thanks for doing this for the community! Good luck to everyone that joins!

Posted Aug 28, 2019
    Achiived likes this.
  13. These are so cute! Seeing the first post actually made me want to go back to drawing uwu

I’m a Bedrock only player but my skin is on my profile banner, sorry I tried to link it but it didn’t work :( IGN: ACgamer9

Colored please, if I win anything!

Thank you for posting these, I love reading them and seeing the results! Good luck to everyone!

Posted Aug 28, 2019
    Achiived likes this.
  14. Alright,

IGN: Thenorn
    Coloring: None

The character on both my Minecraft skin and my profile picture is Gen Inukai from Tenkai Knights, so the sketch can be based off his character in general.

Good luck to everyone who's entered!

Posted Aug 29, 2019
    Achiived likes this.
  15. Thank you so much for doing this giveaway, you're helping a lot of people by doing this. I really appreciate it, your arts pretty good also.
    I'd love to enter the giveaway, here are my details:
    IGN: TheProTroller
    Colour: None

Posted Aug 29, 2019
    Achiived likes this.
  16. IGN: joerock777
    I would like it coloured please.
    https://namemc.com/profile/joerock777.1
    (But if it’s too much trouble for you, you can do it non-coloured)
    Also, I would like the background to be in a cool dark blue texture (I would like it “dynamic”)

If I win I will use it for my profile picture!

Thanks for doing this. I have even friended you on forums so you can always talk to me if needed!

Posted Aug 29, 2019
    Achiived likes this.
  17. Hey!
    These are amazing, I would love to enter!

IGN: BaconAnEggs
    Coloured please; specifically shades of gray if possible.

Thank you so much! <3

Posted Aug 29, 2019
    Achiived likes this.
  18. Posted Aug 29, 2019
    Achiived likes this.
  19. Thank you so so much for doing another one of these giveaways <3
    IGN: BasicT
    Skin: https://namemc.com/skin/d5120124968f80a2
    Colored please; specifically a dark bluish background if possible :)
    Thanks again :D
    ~BasicT

Posted Aug 30, 2019
    CupAWup and Achiived like this.
  20. ign: maxogen
    colored please :)

thanks for doing this for the community!

Posted Aug 30, 2019
    Achiived likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.