• 2009 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 10447 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Flash Art Giveaway~!

Discussion in 'Giveaways' started by Achiived, Aug 24, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IGN:BGC_Darkblood14
    colored please
    nice art you are doing

Posted Aug 25, 2019
    Achiived likes this.
  2. IGN: MysticalKoaz (Bedrock)
    Coloring: Yes, if it isn't too much of a hassle, <3

The skin I have on right now please, I love seeing different art styles and yours is super unique and clean! Wish me luckkk

Posted Aug 25, 2019
    Achiived likes this.
  3. Wow, just amazing art! Love your style! These look amazing and I can't wait to see what you can do.
    I would like mine colored. If you could add a white rabbit in my hand or in the background that would be awesome! I had a white Rabbit named Theo and got really attached; I would love to see my rabbit in a picture with my skin. Thanks for doing these!

IGN: jocoe
    Link: https://namemc.com/profile/jocoe.1

Posted Aug 25, 2019
    Achiived likes this.
  4. IGN: Enigmq
    Coloured

I personally have never done this before so I'd really be happy if you chose me and my skin is relatively interesting to draw since it's a half mask and also layered but that's what makes it fun. I followed you and liked your thread here, I would love to see more and if possible you should post your portfolio here, I'm sure everyone would love and appreciate it!
    Thank you so much for doing this for the community and I hope you have a wonderful day.

-Enigma

Posted Aug 26, 2019
    Achiived likes this.
  5. IGN: Chemicai
    NameMC Link: https://namemc.com/profile/ChemicaI.5
    Of course this may take more time out of your day... But Colored would be great c;

I normally don't enter giveaways so this is new for me. But I am extremely excited for this. Appreciate you taking time out of your day to host this giveaway, I am curious though how long it took you to make those :thinking:
    Anyways Good Luck Everyone! :D

Posted Aug 26, 2019
    Achiived likes this.
  6. IGN: bedrockbestrock

Would like this skin with color please. Your art looks nice, thank you for the giveaway!

Posted Aug 26, 2019
    Achiived likes this.
  7. IGN: Wefe
    Coloring: Yes

It would be pretty cool to see my skin in better resolution. Just in the case I win and to be clear, my skin isn't exactly male or female, it's kinda just a person with a schoolgirl outfit and cute short hair.

Posted Aug 26, 2019
    Achiived likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.