• 3418 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 11856 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Flash Art Giveaway~!

Discussion in 'Giveaways' started by Achiived, Aug 24, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello Mineplex community! :)

I decided I wanted to host a simple and small art giveaway. If this giveaway goes well, and because the prizes are very simple, I could be doing these weekly depending on my time and the feedback/attention this giveaway gets. Another possibility is I could do maybe 2 giveaways a week since they would be flash GAs.

How it will work:
    - All users entering must enter properly
    - Winner will be picked at random using a random generator
    - Winner will win a cartoon sketch headshot of their skin/character
    - GA will end Tuesday the 27th (8/27)

Here is how to enter:
    - Reply to the thread with a link to your skin OR IGN (simply replying "cool giveaway" will not enter you!)
    - In your reply you must add whether you want the sketch colored or not colored (this will help me make it special for you!)
    -> If you want your prize colored but have an aesthetic or palette you'd like me to use, please specify or link the palette
    - OPTIONAL: Like the original post and friend me maybe? (always down for friendships). Feel free to advertise the GA if you'd like as well

What you will win:
    A headshot of your skin/character in my personal cartoon style. Keep in mind the prize is a SKETCH and not a fully fleshed out drawing.

Examples of the cartoon style (not colored) however the sketch will be more clean like EX 2 (the boy)
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Posted Aug 24, 2019
    Wefe, Copyy, bedrockbestrock and 22 others like this.
  2. IGN: little_dude_9000
    colored

Tysm!!! your art is great!

Posted Aug 24, 2019
    Monkqy, M3k_ and Achiived like this.
  3. IGN: SlashTheWarrior
    colored

Amazing give away! I love doing art and its always so inspirational to see what better artists can do!!

(not to get mixed up because it has sadly happened, I'm female)

Posted Aug 24, 2019
    Achiived likes this.
  4. IGN: Jaekub
    colored

Thanks for doing this! I'm really in need of a quality profile picture and you seem to have the skill to do that. If I win, I would like you to PM me because there are some things that I would like to request to be apart of my profile picture.

Posted Aug 24, 2019
    M3k_ and Achiived like this.
  5. hey! My skin isn't an actual person, so here's a link to the skin I'd like to use :D Colored too please!

Thank you so much for doing this, your art is amazing thank u thank u

Posted Aug 24, 2019
    Achiived likes this.
  6. My IGN:GoldenCharizard4
    I'd love a picture of an OC which, you can ask me whom if you'd like Achiived.
    You're quite the artist from what i've seen and doing these little sketches i know will be a nice warm-up right before a big drawing ya know? Anyways, have a good one.
    P.S.,
    Good luck to the others entering!

Posted Aug 24, 2019
    Achiived likes this.
  7. IGN: joerock777

https://namemc.com/profile/joerock777.1 <— My name MC profile

And I would like it coloured and you can choose the rest!

Have a good day!
    (if I win, I might use it for my profile picture)

Posted Aug 24, 2019,
    Last edited Aug 25, 2019
  8. Oh my word I love your style. It's so clean and so unique and original and I hope to see more of your art in the future as I have never seen anything really like it before. Imagine.

IGN: BasicT
    https://namemc.com/skin/d5120124968f80a2
    I would love it colored please :D
    Cheers ;)
    ~BasicT

Posted Aug 24, 2019
  9. Wow, your art is amaaaaaazing! I definitely love your style, and I would absolutely love to get one of these for myself. You've got real talent, keep it up!

IGN: AyyNick
    I would like mine coloured, please!

Thanks so much!

Posted Aug 24, 2019
    BasicT and Achiived like this.
  10. Here’s the skin I would like you to recreate into an amazing piece of art, with color please.

You’ve made some very unique and clean work in your great cartoon style. I can’t wait to see more of your work and wish everyone the best of luck!

Posted Aug 24, 2019
  11. IGN: cerns
    I would greatly appreciate it colored using a palette along the lines of this.
    Thanks for doing this giveaway, I love your art a lot <3 gl everyone

Posted Aug 24, 2019
  12. My in game name is Thunderbelly. I’m hoping to have it in black and white. I really love the example sketches you drew and it would be a honor to have my own. Good luck to everyone who is entering!

~Thunderbelly

Posted Aug 24, 2019
    Achiived likes this.
  13. Posted Aug 24, 2019
    Achiived likes this.
  14. Posted Aug 25, 2019
    Achiived likes this.
  15. Well, it would be amazing to have it as my profile picture, and your artwork seems great! (https://namemc.com/profile/_Slxth.1)
    I would like mine to be colored, thank you.

Posted Aug 25, 2019
    Achiived likes this.
  16. Posted Aug 25, 2019
    Achiived likes this.
  17. Oh my GOODNESS you are INCREDIBLE! I have been looking for a new profile picture and I would be honoured if I could get mine done.

Here's the info:

IGN: Sven
    NameMC: https://namemc.com/profile/Sven.2
    Colour please!!

Posted Aug 25, 2019,
    Last edited Aug 25, 2019
    Achiived likes this.
  18. IGN: M3k_
    Namemc: https://it.namemc.com/profile/M3k_.1
    Coloured

Thank you so much for doing this giveaway. I really needed a new profile picture. Good luck to all partecipants :D
    -M3k

Posted Aug 25, 2019
    Achiived likes this.
  19. Posted Aug 25, 2019
    Achiived likes this.
  20. IGN: Thenorn
    Coloring: None

The character on both my current profile picture and my skin is Gen Inukai from Tenkai Knights, so you can base the drawing off his character in general, not just the Minecraft skin.

The sketches are looking good, the hair looks nice and the eyes are pretty well done. Makes for a nicely fitting profile picture.

Posted Aug 25, 2019
    Achiived likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.