• 1191 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5985 Players Online
  • 4794 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Flanker :MOB ARENA:

Discussion in 'Bedrock Ideas' started by Lord Melae, May 8, 2020.

Tags:
  1. KIT NAME: Flanker

Description: Flank mobs and conduct chaos!

Perk: 15 seconds of addition strength buff and resistance buff. Unleash hell on your enemies.

Passive: Haste buff at the cost of 2 hearts.

During this time you will be able to inflict great damage to mobs at the cost of still being vunrable to attacks. Much like the warriors perk but with extra strength but no invulnerability.

Passive ability is with the cost of two hearts, meaning the user is vulnerable and must play smart to survive.

Posted May 8, 2020,
    Last edited May 9, 2020
    510bike and xGetRekted like this.
  2. I like this kit a lot. I think you did a good job, I'm interested in what other people say.

Posted May 8, 2020
  3. Thankyou man, i appreciate the positive feedback and yea I too share your excitement for the respones people may have. It should be pretty interesting!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted May 8, 2020
  4. Nice kit suggestion! I think it could definitely be a good addition to Mob Arena. I was a bit worried it may be too similar to Warrior, but after reading through it, it looks like it’s a pretty unique kit. It could definitely be beneficial for attacking waves of mobs.

I’d maybe consider lowering the perk time down to 10 or 12 seconds, 15 seconds seems a bit too long. Especially if there are a lot of people in the game it may be a bit overpowered.
    Other than that though I really like the idea.

Posted May 9, 2020
    Lord Melae likes this.
  5. Ah yes I was not sure of that aspect. But yes I agree and would say 8-10 seconds would be a good amount of time. I am glad people are responding in such a positive way and I hope to see what others may think! Thankyou for reading my post!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted May 9, 2020