• 646 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 7471 Players Online
  • 6825 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Fix your character is being weird

Discussion in 'Help' started by Lewebemutedalot, Mar 5, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Heyo! I'm having this problem where the account linking process is still appearing on my account, when I have already done it, it gets in my way. I've restarted my account, computer nothing seems to work :(, any suggestions?

Posted Mar 5, 2021
  2. Heyo!

I'm sorry to hear that this is happening to you. I'm not really a professional when it comes to this stuff, however, this seems strange. I'd suggest heading on over at https://www.mineplex.com/tickets to support a ticket. On the other occasion, you may have linked your Minecraft account to a different account. I hope this helped, cheers!
    -Justin

Posted Mar 5, 2021,
    Last edited Mar 5, 2021
    Ryan9116 and CloudyDay1234 like this.
  3. Thanks! I'll try that right away.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Mar 5, 2021
    CloudyDay1234 likes this.
  4. Hey, have you tried to press the button that says "save to Microsoft account" instead of "leave on device"?

Posted Mar 5, 2021
  5. Hey there @Lewebemutedalot!

First and foremost, I apologize that you’re experiencing these issues in linking your account! I feel that @parkourghost has provided some great advice in his response above. The best steps to take in regards to resolving this issue involves reaching out to our lovely Support Team! They should be able to further troubleshoot the linking issue(s) you’re experiencing, and help you resolve them. A ticket can be made here. Be sure to select the ‘Other’ button in the ticket category and elaborate fully on the issues you’re experiencing. You should expect a response to your support ticket within 24-48 hours! I hope this helped, however if you have any further questions and/or concerns, please feel free to reach out to me! I will be locking the thread, as I feel that the question and/or concern has been addressed.

Thread Locked | Question and/or Concern Addressed.

Posted Mar 5, 2021
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.