• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5148 Players Online
  • 5148 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Fix the infinite revival tactic

Discussion in 'Wither Assault' started by mab8400, Nov 10, 2020.

1. The video above outlines a fundamental problem with this game mode. I already know that all of the "Wither Assault mains" will bash me for even mentioning this, but clearly this is not fair for the wither team in any way whatsoever. I've seen this happen dozens of times and it is just boring to witness one team do this to ensure they get their wins. The game, like any game, should be competitive and promote some sort of difficulty for both sides. However, this sort of thing really only happens when a group of coordinated players (who each know this method) come together; so it only applies for those games really. I don't want to be that guy that ruins the fun for them but if you take a look at the chat in the video, it's pretty clear that the game is one sided.

The best solution that I can think of is to simply add a cooldown to using the revival potions; not much more I can say to that.

Posted Nov 10, 2020
    Greyhound10 and Anna. like this.
  2. Yeah, we're 100% definitely removing this so don't listen to anyone that says otherwise. It's a bug that causes you to get your entire base inventory back upon revive instead of getting your depleted inventory (it didn't use to happen years ago) and it's just plain unfair when the whole human team is in on it. The game might need some rebalancing around this if it does go (I'm not convinced it will but other people think so) but that's not a reason not to fix this.

Posted Nov 10, 2020