• 1054 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 6443 Players Online
  • 5389 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Fix team queuing and party system

Discussion in 'Bedrock Ideas' started by sqaghett, Apr 26, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I'm sure that you all are aware that the team queuing rarely works when you are solo queuing a game on Mineplex. It really should be the opposite. It should rarely not work to get on the team that you want. You should also be able to get on the same team as your party members if you like. This isn't anything too long, just really think this needs to be fixed. On Mineplex I can't remember a time when team queuing or the party system actually worked well, which is really sad. whenever you are in a party with 4 members you rarely all get the same team, and 3 members and 2 members is swear is just a dice roll. Please fix this, that's all.

Posted Apr 26, 2020
  2. Hi there!

I understand your concern. On bedrock the party system is a bit broken and I'm sure it will be fixed as soon as possible. People would be able to play there games with there friends and actually be on the same team but unfortunately due to party system this is not possible, but I can assure you the Development team will get to it and hopefully fix it as soon as possible. As this is not really an idea I will be locking this thread as your concern has been addressed. If you ever come up with any questions please feel free to PM me via forums and I will get back to you as soon as I can!

Thread Locked | Concern Addressed

Posted May 20, 2020
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.