• 2890 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 6815 Players Online
  • 3925 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Processed Fix Enderpearls in Cake Wars

Discussion in 'Game Alterations' started by MaybeTay (HeyItsTay_), May 19, 2020.

?

Have you experienced the pearls glitching?

1. yes

7 vote(s)
    41.2%
  2. no

10 vote(s)
    58.8%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey!
    So I'm a huge Cake Wars player and am playing it constantly however, I always am having issues with ender pearls. They can truly make or break your game because they are so effective when you buy them from the emerald shop. Recently, ender pearls have been failing a lot when you throw them. If you throw it to an island, you can see it make it there, however you don't teleport, your pearl is wasted and you might die because of it. You also aren't able to pearl again right away because of the long timer for them. I can understand why there's a timer but I would suggest shortening it a bit because when the pearls glitch, the timer makes you wait.
    So what I'm basically trying to say is:
    The developers need to fix the ender pearls so they don't glitch out all the time because it truly can affect the game play. If this isn't possible, I would also suggest lowering the timer to "use" a pearl again. I do understand the developers have been busy lately but I think if they are able, this alteration should be implemented :D

Posted May 19, 2020
    Venez and 0775 like this.
  2. Hey there!

I'm not sure about your problem. Usually when I purchase an Ender Pearl from the shop, it works perfectly every time. I never have had glitches with them. Sometimes I miss my pearl, by a long shot most of the time, which I understand. All I can say is that it might just be you, or you just overthrow your pearl often, no offense. However, if this is a reoccurring problem, and it is obvious that when the pearl does land, you do not get teleported, I suggest submitting a Bug Report about this. You can do so at https://www.mineplex.com/bugs-game. Make sure to read the Bug Report Guide at https://www.mineplex.com/threads/in-game-bug-report-guide.17659/. Have a great day!

Posted May 19, 2020
    Venez likes this.
  3. Yeah, pearls seem to bug out quite often. Just try to aim for the center of any given place you're trying to pearl to.

Posted May 19, 2020
    Johnny Welamton and Venez like this.
  4. Hey!
    Iv'e talked to multiple people I play with about this issue and it seems to be happening to most players that's why I made a thread to talk about it (: As I mentioned in my thread, I can see the pearl land it just doesn't teleport you and then you have to wait a certain amount of time to use it again and it removes the one that glitched from your inventory!

Hey!
    Yes, I do aim my pearls at the island and you can see them land but they don't teleport, thats the bug I'm talking about (:

OP OP
    OP OP Posted May 19, 2020
    Venez likes this.
  5. I see. Only other thing I would be able to think of is the version you are playing on. The most latest versions tend to bug out on Mineplex, so I would suggest using 1.8.9, as that is the best version to play Mineplex on.

Posted May 19, 2020
  6. This defiantly might help. I usually switch from 1.8.9 and 1.15 a lot now and I do experience more glitches with 1.15. Thank you! :D

OP OP
    OP OP Posted May 19, 2020
    Venez and Mathuu like this.
  7. Hey there!

I play CakeWars quite a lot, and I would say I only experienced this a few times due to lag.
    Personally, I don't think the ender pearl cooldown needs to be shortened or altered at all. I like the timer the way it is, and I think it's fair for everyone. If the cooldown were shortened, players would spam ender pearls more and be able to rush others quite quickly.
    If this is happening to you often, a reason for this is you may be lagging. This can cause your pearl to disappear, but it may still be in your inventory. If you throw a pearl and it does not work, and it disappears, open your inventory and click on the slot the ender pearl was at. Your pearl should have reappeared after you click the slot, and you should be able to use it.

If this does not solve your problem, feel free to let me know.
    If you have any more questions, don't be shy to ask!

Posted May 19, 2020
  8. Processed
    Yo!

Thanks for taking the time to write out an idea here on the forums! This idea revolving ender pearls, however, is actually not quite a game idea; it is more so a bug that is appropriate to be reported here! Please read over the Bug Reporting Guide before sending it in to ensure that we can replicate the bug as you describe it! Let me know if you have any more questions or concerns!

Posted May 23, 2020
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.