• 1631 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 10069 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Fix compass for air kit in Skywars

Discussion in 'Server Discussion' started by little_dude_9000, Aug 24, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello everyone

I was playing skywars quite a bit recently and I noticed something wrong when I went in to use my compass after leaping with air kit. Instead of switching from the time remaining from when u can leap again to where the nearest player is, it stays on the time until leap is available. This can be pretty frustrating at times when you are trying to finish a game quickly. I suggest that you switch it to work the same way other kits do by making it go from time remaining to nearest player.

Posted Aug 24, 2019
  2. This seems more like a bug than a new idea to me. I'd suggest submitting a bug report at:

https://www.mineplex.com/bugs/

Provide as much information as possible like where/when you encountered the bug, steps QA can make to reproduce the bug, your version, any mods you have on, etc. Good Luck! :D

Posted Aug 24, 2019
  3. Hey buddy,

I to find this so frustrating since my favourite game is Skywars and my favourite kit to run is Air kit, I definitely notice this on a daily. It occurs just after you double jump and uses your leap ability. I think like the above said that this may be a bug. Before you report the bug, read through the Official Bug Report Guide, and then report it here. I never actually thought of reporting it so thanks for bringing it up in the community so that it can be discussed and hopefully fixed!

Posted Aug 24, 2019
  4. I've moved this thread out of the Ideas section because this is actually a bug. You can make all bug reports at https://www.mineplex.com/bugs/ and the Quality Assurance will note it down to be fixed in a future update. There's not much we can do about this issue until it is fixed.

I'll be locking this thread too since you've been redirected on where to report this. Let me know if you have any further questions.

Thread Locked

Posted Aug 24, 2019
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.