• 3482 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 13066 Players Online
  • 9584 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Fix Bridges Apple Kit

Discussion in 'Server Discussion' started by BDIZZ, Feb 28, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rubber-banding is annoying

It's been years

Do something

Posted Feb 28, 2020
  2. What do you mean by rubber banding? Please explain

Posted Feb 29, 2020
  3. Hmm. Can you please elaborate on what's exact things do you mean here and like what's wrong with Apple Kit for you? I don't really understand your post just like SecondChildhood.

Overall, Apple Kit is okay at least for me right now but there are some changes that were suggested by GI (Game Insights) team some time ago, and they are included in the public Bridges Update Proposals document which was created by them. Hopefully, most of the changes from this document (including Apple Kit changes) will be implemented in the future whenever Bridges update would be decided to be created and released.

If you elaborate more about that and what's wrong, I'll try to forward it to GI team for further discussion about that.

Posted Feb 29, 2020
  4. If you were to sprint/sprint jump, it will teleport you back when someone hits you with an apple

and It's been like that for years

you can try it out by sprinting and jumping going up stairs

and that's the same problem with the apple kit.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Feb 29, 2020
  5. never had that issue

Posted Feb 29, 2020
    FluteVegetables and SpitefulNick like this.
  6. I have never had this issue also as well as my friends who play with me using apple kit...

Posted Feb 29, 2020
  7. Hey!
    Personally I have never had this issue whenever I play as an ampler in the Bridges. I will say if you believe it is a bug I would definitely recommend you report the bug here. Aside from that I do think appler kit does need some changes and our wonderful GI team is taking in ideas and making adjustments to that. Sadly I do not run into the same issue as you with appler so I would advise you to report that bug through the link I provided.

Posted Feb 29, 2020
  8. Hey there!

I play bridges quite a bit, and personally I've never have had this happen to me, this could be due to connection issues? Or something else but if you do believe it is a bug you can use the link EpicBuilder has said. If this is a bug I'm sure the bug will be fixed as soon as it can.

Posted Feb 29, 2020
  9. I'm quite the Bridges (BR) fanatic as it's my favourite game. I typically go from Berserker to Appler depending on my teams play style and the map. With that being said, I haven't experienced this whenever I go with Appler. I'm typically always sprinting in BR, so I haven't noticed a rubber banding effect with this kit. As stated above, this could be due to a different issue that doesn't come from the kit itself. However, there are a few updates I'd like to see throughout every kit in BR. I think a change I'd like to see with Appler is with the kb it deals and, fortunately, that's one of the suggestions in the document Evgeen provided. Even though I do think the kb should be changed to an extent, I sometimes use Appler in the placement of a rod. Reducing the kb could cause an issue with that tactic and many players may get upset with that change. All in all, I do agree a couple of things may need to be fixed due to glitches. For example, leaping with Berserker sometimes gives me issues.

Posted Feb 29, 2020
    Im_Ken likes this.
  10. It's the Anti cheat

Here another example: Try to leap in water and see what happens

It teleports you back, same with Apple Kit

guess you haven't experience that as well

Hundreds of bugs and glitches that have been reported over the years, and nothing gets done.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Feb 29, 2020
  11. It's not an issue or a bug. I tested that today following all conditions which you told, and it didn't happen for me nor for a player with whom I was testing. If you manage to get video evidence of this is happening for you, you should report it here and our QA team will review that and will reply you. If you are going to report it, don't forget to read Bugs Reporting guide before submitting it which you can find here. General forums aren't a place for reporting or discussions of bugs.

This issue with leaping/double-jumping out of water is known and hopefully, it will be fixed soon. We can't exactly say when it will be fixed because it all depends on Developers and as Gwen/Anti-Cheat updates/changes/fixes are more internal, it probably wouldn't be told publicly when it will be fixed.

We know that there are a lot of bugs on Mineplex which are required to be fixed. As I already told all fixes depends on Developers and their availability and decisions about updates. If you didn't know but our Java Network has only 2 Developers and it's actually hard for them to work on everything from bug fixing to creating new content. Just like players, we wish to get more frequent updates which will include bug fixes but with only 2 developers it's not that easy task. Once Developers will be available to fix bugs, they will do that and it will be released. Currently, we (general staff) can do nothing, and we should keep waiting when bug fixes updates will happen.

Forum moderator note - Thread locked > Concern addressed

Posted Mar 1, 2020
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.