Before you laugh at the name please just let me explain what the kit does. Kit abilities: The Fisherman kit will spawn in with a fishing rod and will be able to fish in the water that is common around most if not all SG maps. The fishing drop rates would have to be bumped up a little from 85% Chance - Fish 10% Chance - Junk 5% Chance - Treasure I propose the drop rates to be, on Mineplex: 65% Chance - Fish 0% Chance - Junk 35% Chance - Treasure Drawbacks: The Fisherman kit would receive Mining Fatigue I (This is subject to change). Game Drawbacks: Survival Games as a whole would have to be changed from accessible for 1.8-1.14 to just 1.8 (This is subject to change as well). The ability to fish would also have to be restricted to players with the Fisherman kit equipped. Please feel free to reply, all feedback to appreciated for Fisherman version II.