• 1528 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 9966 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

First

Discussion in 'Draw My Thing' started by Nimbus, Sep 13, 2018.

1. #DMTforHardcore

Posted Sep 13, 2018
  2. Skywars is better than draw my thing.

Posted Sep 13, 2018
  3. More like "Bring back the good games like BL, WIZ, SF and MOBA" :D

Posted Sep 13, 2018
  4. Draw My Thing is arguably the only game that should be classified as "Hardcore". It requires a high understanding of psychology on how people start off their drawings to understand within a few seconds of what the final product will be. As well, keeping a mental word bank of hundreds of words on demand takes a long period of time and skill to be able to rattle them off by request.

Other gamemodes simply require you to survive. There is no skill required in that, except if you know how to click faster than someone else. The brainpower that it takes to simply master the game of Draw My Thing is on a whole nother level. It takes time and effort to be comfortable with it and you must be dedicated if you wish to become a pro.

Posted Sep 13, 2018
    toogsie, Mr_Ant87, joshbet9 and 4 others like this.
  5. What if you dont have fingers, how are you gonna type your answer?

Posted Sep 13, 2018
  6. That's what your nose is for mate. If you get good at noise typing, then you're set for life. Also, I don't suggest playing minecraft without fingers. As a side note; nose typing can be painful and somewhat dangerous so I don't recommend it.

Posted Sep 13, 2018
  7. *Quickly deletes Google Doc full of DMT words*

Posted Sep 13, 2018
  8. I bet a few years from now some newer players will look back at this. Anyway, this is a really cool site!

Posted Sep 13, 2018
  9. In what other (non-removed) Mineplex game can you mentally destroy your friends without harming them, just by typing fast? In what other Mineplex game can you win a round before the other side has even [​IMG] anything?

Exactly. DMT [​IMG] to be in the hardcore section.

Posted Sep 13, 2018
  10. Draw My Thing is arguably the most intellectually stimulating and challenging minigame in Mineplex existence. Requiring players to utilize critical thinking, creative thought, quick contextual evidence, and conjured out-of-the-box solutions, Draw My Thing requires its players to both guess and come up with drawings for thousands of unique words pertaining to everyday life, Minecraft, and hypothetical thought alike. Artistic talent must be effectively used to demonstrate conceptual understanding of words throughout the game, as an individual player will inevitably be called upon to go up to the drawing board twice per game. Furthermore, the game frequently requires participants to recollect previously learned information and recognize patterns in letter spacing, content displayed, and theories put forth to the nature of a drawing's content by fellow players. As such, it results in an incredibly difficult and complex, yet highly enthralling experience for new players and Mineplex veterans alike.

In all seriousness, DMT is a great game and I wish it was on Bedrock.

Posted Sep 13, 2018
    joshbet9 likes this.

11. ^^^ here’s some tea- Having PvP games on bedrock is actually pretty challenging considering the player base and what it consists of. Speaking from past experience, I always found that it’s easier to compete with people on Win10 vs Phone with strategy games than it was with pvp and something like Dragon Escape.
    I’d even argue that it would be better to have more of these types of games because of the versitlty in Bedrock. You have so many different people on different platforms so it’s more complex than someone on a computer vs kids on their iPhones ya know?

Obviously I’m not hating on the people who are good at pvp on their phones, just saying from what I saw while I was active.

:)

Posted Sep 13, 2018
  12. sir when are you going to master dmt? only 31st smh
    [​IMG]

also i support dmt on bedrock

Posted Sep 14, 2018
  13. At least 5 of the people ahead of her have glitched stats don't be mean...

Leave a potato if I helped :thumb:

Posted Sep 14, 2018
    Daxa likes this.
  14. It's been a while since I've found a good copypasta post on the forums, thank you for this.

Posted Sep 14, 2018
  15. You should write books.

Posted Sep 14, 2018
  16. This is my own original content. I would like to get it copyrighted. Please do not frame me for plagiarism. Thank you xoxo

I actually want to be an author. Thank you for believing in my soon-to-be-copyrighted paragraph.

Posted Sep 14, 2018
  17. I am glad there are stats for every game on this site - now I can show off my 68th place to all other hardcore competitive fellas around. And in the Draw My Thing cult, our existence depends on being on that leaderboard, which makes the fight for the points even more hardcore...

Posted Sep 30, 2018