• 3020 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 11458 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

First / World Height Border Suggestion

Discussion in 'Micro Battle' started by HeyItsAdam, Sep 13, 2018.

1. The world height border in Micro Battles currently instantly kills you if you go past it. This isn't much fun for anyone, especially considering that it's quite random from map to map. My suggestion is to implement a feature that's already in the bridges, where, when you hit the border, it simply doesn't let you build up anymore.

Posted Sep 13, 2018
  2. I very much agree with this. It's not really fair to someone trying to pillar up if they have no idea what the limit is. Let's be honest: it is a real strategy.
    :sigils:

Pretty sure MB has other issues right now though, like the random ground decay.

Posted Sep 13, 2018
  3. I completely agree with this. It's super frustrating to instantly get killed with no warning as you are trying to get higher than other players. I would prefer the Bridges system, but I honestly would be happy with something that at least warned that you were approaching the build limit or something that caused players to start taking damage when they built too high. I think there should be something to indicate how high you can build, especially considering it's inconsistent for each map.

Posted Sep 13, 2018
  4. I agree, it is annoying when you die without any warning. Perhaps a message in chat that says “Stop! You’ve reached the top and there is no more room to build!” or something along thos lines would be nice to see. Overall agree with your suggestion.

Posted Sep 13, 2018
  5. This is a great suggestion. There should definitely be some set guidelines for how tall the y border for all MB maps should be -- having inconsistency makes it unfair for players. I like _H2O's suggestion that the border be like Bridges so that when you reach the limit, you can't build anymore. Cake Wars' build limit warning system would be fine too, but I personally prefer how Bridges does it.

Posted Sep 13, 2018
  6. Hopefully will be fixed in the near future, remember you can always create a bug report on the forums making sure to give as much detail as possible so we have a better understanding to what your issue is.

Posted Sep 13, 2018
  7. There used to be a likelihood of being falsely GWEN banned when building up in Bridges, if that was patched then this update needs to be considered 100%, I've died countless times when trying to skybase in MB from the border.

Posted Sep 14, 2018
  8. As with everyone else who has commented here so far, I have no problem with this being changed. There's no reason that the world border should kill you for merely building too high when you can simply be halted from building instead.

And as Joe pointed out, it is a legitimate, if annoying strategy and the game shouldn't punish you for taking out this option.

Posted Sep 14, 2018
  9. I agree, +1.

Posted Sep 14, 2018
  10. Agreed, they need to do this

Posted Sep 15, 2018
    Ninja likes this.