• 1669 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5777 Players Online
  • 4108 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

First Video - Skywars

Discussion in 'YouTube Video Showcase' started by Joiined, Jun 13, 2019.

1. This is my first video. Let me know if I should do more. Here's my channel link.

Posted Jun 13, 2019
    NuzzyHere, GeniiExE, Tours and 4 others like this.
  2. Heyo!

I really enjoyed this video! Your mic quality is quite good, as well as your screen recording software! Furthermore, your commentary and gameplay was great as well! Nice job, and I look forward to future videos! :)

Posted Jun 13, 2019
    Joiined likes this.
  3. Hey Joiined!
    Nice first video! I'm glad to see you recording a video, and I hope you continue with it. I also have been considering starting videos, so its helpful to see how you made yours. All in all, great first one and I look forward to more :)
    Also proud to say I’m your first subscriber.

Posted Jun 13, 2019
    Joiined likes this.
  4. Thank you! I appreciate it.

Haha, thank you!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jun 13, 2019
  5. Herro!

Few tips as a fellow content creator:
    1. Do a slide transition with a woosh effect after talking about finding a game, even though its cliche it's better than a crossfade.
    2. Always add soft background music no matter what, but do it in editing. Reason being is if you want to a bruh moment where you zoom in on character face or facecam, you can turn off music for that portion. There are other cases too but this is a common example.
    3. Have a notes tab open on a second monitor, or if you don't have one, use a sheet of paper and keep it in front of you. This is useful for story time videos and game commentaries to make sure you keep talking. Make more categories/topics than you think you can cover in one video just to be safe.

Other than that, good work man! I hope to see more from you in the future!

Posted Jun 13, 2019
    Joiined likes this.
  6. Hello Joiined, I was doing YouTube for a short amount of time. But I still have TONS of experience and I am advance tech with YouTube. I used to edit videos to help people get up to 50k. So I would love to help you get better :) I love how you had nice, calm music and had it to where people can hear you clear. But the censor, I never seen anybody do one like that which is really cool. Your mic quality is extremely successful, anybody and everyone could've heard you clearly! Your gameplay and recording software is excellent! :) But there is certain parts where it intends to lag. I am not sure if that's the recording software or it's Mineplex. Also if you'd like me to I would be delighted to make you an intro and outro for your YouTube Channel and send it straight to your discord! If you'd like to see how good I am, check a recent ex-staff members Mineplex Video I made his Intro and Outro: . So if you'd like me to I am wondering. If you'd like an Intense one or Calm one? I am happy to help and spend my time to help anyone and everybody grow :) Also, you must love drool because there is parts to where it sounds like your sucking your Saliva back into your mouth. So I recommend cutting those parts out, it could and possibly weird people out and they either won't subscribe or click off the video real quick. xD No hater just helping out <3 Anything else I am in love with this video, it would get my attention and addict me real quick. :)

Posted Jun 13, 2019
    Joiined likes this.
  7. Yep, thanks for the tips! The music was placed in my editing software. I just didn't do well editing it. I'll keep these factors in account!

Thanks for the advice and feedback. I'll take it into account.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jun 13, 2019
    Dezzy likes this.
  8. Please DM me about any questions you could have, I'd be happy to give you editing tips or even watch over you edit your next video and give you advice as you edit. Out of curiousity, what is your editing software?

Posted Jun 13, 2019
    Joiined likes this.
  9. Love the subtle music in the background and the quality of your mic! keep it up and I'm sure you'll grow fast!

Posted Jun 15, 2019
  10. Niiice! I love the content! GG, mate!
    A quick tip, you may need to use you Microphone Boost in the Windows Audio Properties! It's VERY quiet! Just boost it to +10.0 dB.
    Or you may need to increase the recording volume, and a better pop filter!
    NO HATE on your MIC, as it's quality is phenomenal! Just increasing the volume would be nice!
    (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

Posted Jun 15, 2019,
    Last edited Jun 15, 2019
    GeniiExE likes this.
  11. Forgot that I was supposed to be judging this and started watching it solely because of the entertainment.

Oops. Proud to say I'm your fifth subscriber <3

Posted Jun 15, 2019
    NuzzyHere likes this.
  12. Oops, forgot to say I subbed!

Posted Jun 15, 2019
    GeniiExE likes this.
  13. Thank you!!

Sounds good!

Thank you! I appreciate it.
    Thanks! I appreciate it

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jun 20, 2019
  14. Heyo!

Great video, Joiined! The background music is just the right volume and the content is interesting to watch! The only think I would suggest is to up the volume on your microphone, apart from that everything seems awesome!

Good job on your first video, have a great day!

Posted Jun 20, 2019
    Joiined likes this.