• 2890 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 10133 Players Online
  • 7243 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

First thing you do when you come home from school/work

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by xstr4fiingx || strafed303, Nov 18, 2019.

?

What’s the first thing you do when you come home from work or school?

1. Video Games

54.9%
  2. Sleep

7.8%
  3. Watch TV

5.9%
  4. Do homework

17.6%
  5. Do physical activities

5.9%
  6. Other

7.8%
  1. What’s the first thing you do when you come home from school/work? First thing I do is go on minecraft.

Posted Nov 18, 2019
    xGetRekted likes this.
  2. First thing I go on is Discord to check if I receive any new notifications from @(YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE)
    Then I check Xbox App to see if my friend @(YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE... actually maybe you don’t lmao) is online, if not then I go to MP java to play DMT or Bridges, if he is then I join his game (unless it’s invite only which means I’ll probably wait for a bit because I know that some serious spam will come into my notification bar soon :P)
    After that, I go to MP Bedrock to play some Mixed Arcade or Cake Wars.

Thennnnnn after all that a demotivated me gets ready to do some homework T^T

Love this question :p can’t wait to hear other ppl’s responses!

Posted Nov 18, 2019
  3. I get all of my schoolwork done first so I don't have to worry about it later. Doing this gives me more time to grind Cake Wars =D

Posted Nov 18, 2019
  4. Sometimes block hunt sometimes other things...depends really
    --- Post updated ---
    Btw block hunt > Minecraft

Posted Nov 18, 2019
  5. When I get home from school or work, typically the first thing I'll do is I'll give my cat some attention because he follows me everywhere I go. Especially now that it's snowing and really cold where I live, he gets pretty bored and restless because he won't go outside for too long so he needs to release some energy. He likes to be pet and whatnot. After that, I throw on my pyjamas because I'm that kind of guy, I like to be comfortable when I'm at home xD.

[​IMG]

Posted Nov 18, 2019
    AceSJus, Im_Ken, Twist and 1 other person like this.
  6. I come home and read because I have no life XD like if you relate

Posted Nov 18, 2019
  7. When I come straight home I just browse social media for a good while before playing video games. I usually take care of homework and academic duties during my free periods at school so I don't need to worry about them when I'm at home.

Posted Nov 19, 2019
  8. Okay so, my day will usually go one of two ways when I get in from school. I'll either be extremely tired and decide to have a "rest" which usually results in me sleeping for a few hours. Or the other outcome is me somehow staying awake which leads to me playing on Mineplex pretty much all day. I prefer when the latter happens as I usually have things that I need to do so it allows me to complete them. I suppose it also depends on what day it is too. If it's a Tuesday or Friday I may decide to reward myself with sleep as I don't have school the next day, so I know that I'll be able to catch up on anything that I need to do.

I'm always curious to see what other people get up to when they get in from school/work, interesting thread idea!

Posted Nov 19, 2019
  9. I walk in the door, throw off my shoes, eat a tiny snack sometimes, and I start up my pc all within the first 5 minutes. Then I play minecraft til bed, aka 4-9pm. Then I just go to bed wake up play minecraft go to school. Wow, I play too much minecraft.

Posted Nov 19, 2019
    Im_Ken likes this.
  10. I play Minecraft for 5 hours

Posted Nov 19, 2019
  11. After school or just a long day, I get settled and check platforms I deem to be necessary such as social media, YouTube, Mineplex-related platforms, etc. Then I'll usually have a quick snack to get me energized and start doing productive work. However, I may find myself in the middle of a YouTube binge-watching session before I know it. Despite my tendency to procrastinate, I also usually try to make as much time for Minecraft as possible by getting my work done quickly.

Cool thread, looking forward to seeing other peoples' responses to this question!

Posted Nov 19, 2019
    AtlantaTV likes this.
  12. Hey there!

After school, I usually get home and pet my dog and such. She’s always really happy to see me and follows me around until I give her ample attention. After that, I go to my room and look over some homework and other stuff and hop straight on Java Mineplex. I usually keep all of the platforms open somewhere on my computer and I respond to all of the notifications that need responding. I personally prefer to do the bulk of my homework later in the evening after I’ve relaxed for a bit.

Posted Nov 19, 2019
    JOESTOP likes this.
  13. I greet my kitties, check messages, get some food if I am hungry and then video games. XD

Posted Nov 19, 2019
    Steven190 and FluteVegetables like this.
  14. Now this is a post I did not expect to see. Yeah, I might as well answer...

When school is over, I usually don't go home right away. I go straight to the weightroom for lacrosse conditioning for another hour and a half, and after that I head home. I greet my dog, take a shower, and unwind before starting my homework. Minecraft usually comes last in my schedule, although I still do spend lots of time on it.

Props to you for making this thread, it's obviously been a hit!

Posted Nov 19, 2019
  15. If I don’t have anything right after school, usually I’ll go home and play Minecraft or watch youtube. Usually for about an hour or so. Then I’ll get started on my homework for the day.

If I have a lot of work or if I have after school activities, I’ll get started on my homework right away

Posted Nov 19, 2019,
    Last edited Nov 19, 2019
  16. Hey,

For me I also got my homework out the way first. I'd rather get done what I didn't want to do out the way first so I could have the rest of my dad dedicated to what I wanted to do rather than have to wait until way later to do my homework.

Posted Nov 19, 2019
  17. I actually wanted to choose 2 options: homework and games

Posted Nov 19, 2019
  18. On a regular basis, I play video games when I get home. It is my method to relax my mind after a long day with my teachers.

Posted Nov 19, 2019
    Cardyceps likes this.
  19. I didn't realize anything other than studying was an option

Posted Nov 19, 2019
    Cardyceps and FluteVegetables like this.
  20. Who studies when you could flunk a class? XD

Posted Nov 19, 2019
    Cardyceps likes this.