• 2890 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 7180 Players Online
  • 4290 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

First Mineplex Video (Of Many) [Cakewars]

Discussion in 'YouTube Video Showcase' started by JaegerBomB, Jun 5, 2020.

Posted Jun 5, 2020
    crackle (gone...) and 0775 like this.
  2. Hey!
    I really enjoyed watching this video. I mainly play on Java but I love seeing Bedrock content because I think it's much different then the Java servers and very unique. I just made an account on Bedrock and it has been a real struggle! I have so much trouble just clicking the shops and building to beacons. I really liked watching your video because I never knew you could bridge like that in Bedrock as well as seeing how much experience you have, gives me hope I can become better at it haha!
    However, I will defiantly be watching your videos in the future, I can't wait for more of your content! Keep up the good work :D

Posted Jun 5, 2020
    JaegerBomB likes this.
  3. Hello
    This sure is an interesting video. I personally have not seen Mineplex bedrock cake wars gameplay so this was really interesting to watch. By the looks of it you are on windows 10 edition. The way Minecraft looks,operates and feels is completely different from java edition. I must also point out the skill gap is very noticeable when going from Java to bedrock. This was definitely interesting to see, the build mechanics are completely different and that surprised me too, if a player built like that in java it would be hacking :P Now onto video feedback. The overall quality of the video was good, available at 720p 30fps nothing outstandin, but not bad at all. It's viewable and decent enough. Now the gameplay was also entertaining, I liked how you're pretty good at the game so you just cut through everyone like a piece of cake. But you did not crop out any unnecessary clips and just put it all in there with some background music. Again it's not terrible by any means, but the quality would improve if you were to tailor and cut specific clips (only include the juiciest gameplay). The background music was pretty fitting for the video and not obnoxious or anything like that. Overall another solid video from the Mineplex community :) keep it up!

Posted Jun 5, 2020
  4. To begin, I just want to say that it is nice and refreshing to see some content being made on the Bedrock Edition of Mineplex compared to the mostly Java side. I really liked your intro and some of the clips you included in the video. The only advice I would give for my own personal preference would be to shorten the videos because it can be hard to watch 12 plus minutes of clips with only background music. While on the subject of background music, personally I do not like it that much and would prefer other music over it. However, that is just my opinion and it does do the job just fine how it is now. Overall, I really liked the video and hope to see you make more videos on Mineplex whether that be on the Bedrock platform or Java one.

Posted Jun 5, 2020
    JaegerBomB likes this.
  5. Great video, keep it up!

Posted Jun 5, 2020
    JaegerBomB likes this.
  6. Hey there!
    Great first video! Like others have mentioned, I would edit the video to only include the most exciting fights in the games. This way, viewers will be more inclined to stay and watch the entire video! The music is fun and adds a nice touch! :) Love seeing more people playing on Bedrock rather than the traditional Java platform.
    Keep up the great work and I look forward to seeing more videos from you in the future!

Posted Jun 5, 2020
    JaegerBomB likes this.