• 2140 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 7754 Players Online
  • 5614 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

First Cake Wars video!

Discussion in 'YouTube Video Showcase' started by Paradise Luxur, Jul 14, 2019 at 3:54 AM.

Tags:
  1. Helloooo! I decided to make a couple YouTube videos. Just me playing with Reks smashing Cakewars! I would love to hear feedback and how I can improve!

Posted Jul 14, 2019 at 3:54 AM
    Acerna and JYTG like this.
  2. Awesome video and great editing :D what do you use to record and edit?

Posted Jul 14, 2019 at 4:05 AM
    Paradise Luxur likes this.
  3. Thank you! Quite a confusing process, I record using the Xbox dvr. Then I edit it in the editor on Xbox then InShot! Takes a little while but it’s worth it!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jul 14, 2019 at 6:38 AM
  4. Awesome video! I play Bedrock sometimes on my Nintendo Switch but I am nowhere as good as you at using a controller! Hopefully, if I keep practising I'll improve. Anyways, one piece of advice I can give you is to maybe cut out parts where you aren't really doing anything like buying items from the shop, running around mid, etc. If you have commentary over your video those parts can still be entertaining but as you only have music over it then it can get a bit boring. Overall, great video!

Posted Jul 14, 2019 at 8:04 AM
  5. Yes I agree, haven’t found a way to do those things yet unfortunately but I will defiantly work on it! Thank you for the feedback!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jul 15, 2019 at 12:57 AM
  6. Paradise! i love these vids, really hope to see more. Not only are they really well done and entertaining.. lowkey it improves my gameplay stealing your pro moves :D haha. Keep them up!

Posted Jul 15, 2019 at 1:22 AM
  7. Pro moves haha I wish, thank you there will definitely be more!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jul 15, 2019 at 8:15 AM
  8. Hey there,

I quite like the gameplay itself, I think it would be better however if you were commentating and if the background music was lower

Posted Jul 15, 2019 at 10:02 AM
  9. Thank you for the feedback! I’ve never done commentary before but I’ll give it a shot haha. Thank you!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jul 15, 2019 at 11:51 AM
    THELichCA likes this.