• 1474 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5669 Players Online
  • 4195 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Fields

Discussion in 'Arts & Banner Showcase' started by yaoja02, Mar 19, 2020.

1. The first illustration that I am posting here. If the image does not work then go to this link to see it. Also if anyone has any advice or knows how to post images here please let me know I am having a hard time figuring this out.

https://imgur.com/gallery/gky8s4J

[​IMG]

Posted Mar 19, 2020
    xGetRektedx likes this.
  2. Wow, nice job. I really, really like the clouds, they're so peaceful and soothing. The grass looks good as well. although I would add just a bit more shadows and maybe a couple of highlights to make it look a little bit more realistic. The piece is really well done. Maybe if you had the time you could make a gif, that would look super cool with the clouds moving and the grass waving with the breeze. Amazing job!

Posted Mar 20, 2020
    xGetRektedx likes this.
  3. Thank you

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Mar 21, 2020
  4. looks like that one scene from anime outro

Posted Mar 21, 2020
  5. I thought the same thing lmao. It also reminds me of that comic scenes where there's something along the lines of "Techical difficulties" written on the screen xD

Posted Mar 21, 2020
  6. Heyo!
    I really like this painting! It looks absolutely amazing! Keep up the good work man!

Posted Mar 21, 2020
  7. Hey!

I really like this painting! I love the look of the clouds like Mitsoko said, they look very calming and peaceful, and I think that adds a lot to the painting. I'm also a fan of the grass, I like the style and I think it all works together very well. Great job!

Posted Mar 21, 2020
  8. I don't know how to describe why, but I really like this painting a lot. I particularly like the shades of green you chose to use in the grasses that make it appear as though the light is reflecting off of the top. I am very excited to see what other art you might showcase soon.

Posted Mar 21, 2020
  9. The clouds stood out to me the most. I think they were done nicely and the areas that fade back into the sky are spot on. I've always been afraid to paint, or do anything apart from sketches, but when I do, they're always a sunset. I'm honestly not the best at drawing or painting clouds, so I'm pretty impressed with your work. Along with that, I think the grass looks nice as well. As Mitsoko said above me, I think more highlights could help make it pop. From my own opinion, I think lavenders in this picture could look really nice considering how you painted the grass. All in all, I'm excited to see future work from you.

Posted Mar 21, 2020
  10. I really like the clouds in your illustration, as they are extremely soothing and visually appealing. Keep up the good work and I can't wait to see more from you

Posted Mar 21, 2020
  11. Hey!

This looks very interesting, I specifically like the sky gradient, although simple it works really well in contrast with the clouds, which is another part I really like about it, it looks really nice and fits the artwork very well.

Posted Mar 22, 2020