• 2290 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 10728 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Fields Redesign - Suggestions

Discussion in 'Clans' started by Adrianna, Sep 18, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Hey everyone,

Clans Management has recently been looking for feedback in regards to what you believe is wrong with the current Fields and what you would like to see changed about it. These issues could be from how big the area is, how one class seems to have a better advantage for x reason, the placement of ores, the lack of use of a specific class in the area etc. What do you believe would be a good build concept for the area? Ideas for this are welcome too.

All feedback from this thread will be taken into consideration and forwarded back to our team.

Posted Sep 18, 2019
    Vocaloiid, Vraz, Coyly. and 3 others like this.
  2. Could we please just have the old fields back? Everybody loved them, and they are so nostalgic. Or even better, the alpha fields would be nice. They were basically a giant mountain with lots of tunnels and things. This provided choke points, meaning that assassin did not have as much of an advantage as the other kits, due to players being able to go into these "tunnels". Furthermore, alpha fields matched the current fields dimensions, meaning that they should be very easy to implement. All that would be required would be for them to be pasted, and the ore spawn points adjusted.

Posted Sep 18, 2019
    FiveCPS, GAM and Adrianna like this.
  3. Well a majority of people wanted the old fields replaced, so I don't see the use in doing that again. As for Alpha, I was not around back then so I don't know what it looked like but I'll talk with GI about it in our next meeting. Although I think it would be better to create a new fields, it can be done but it needs to be done right.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 18, 2019
  4. For me the new fields has one problem. The only problem with it’s like one giant hole in the ground and way too open. This makes assassins have a giant advantage in fields because they can flash/blink straight up to get away from any other class while they have to use the stairs which take a lot of time. Fields should be more courteous for tanks by adding more caves for cover because assassins will have a hard time killing tanks in small spaces. Tanks can get out of fields easier by increasing the fields minimum y level. The bridge in the middle should be wider so more tanks can go on the bridge for a lower chance of getting shot off by assassins or rangers. I’m fine with the theme of fields so I don’t mind if they change the theme, it’s just that fields need to be more tank friendly.

Posted Sep 18, 2019
    Adrianna and Xion like this.
  5. I'd like a massive mountain in the middle with lots of caves running though it.

Posted Sep 18, 2019
    GAM likes this.
  6. #MassiveMountain

Posted Sep 19, 2019
  7. Indeed

Posted Sep 19, 2019
  8. Such as this? This is Alpha Fields
    [​IMG]

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 19, 2019
    Sven likes this.
  9. It would be cool if there was more depth in the fields. Like deeper caves are more places to explore. I also like the mountain idea with caves running throughout it. And I've also been holding this idea in my head for a while and I hope maybe it can be implemented in the future. Maybe each season the fields could have a different theme to the point where it almost tells a story. I understand it would be a lot of work for builders but I do think is would be really awesome.

Posted Sep 19, 2019
    Karrrrl124, ClansGI and Adrianna like this.
  10. I think a bunch of smaller mountains/hills surrounding a large mountain with some lesser loot (coal lapis) on that. Then there'd be caves running throughout the area with iron gold and diamonds and one large deep cave near the center with more lava, possibly some mobs or a parkore, and the small chance of emeralds.

Posted Sep 19, 2019
    Adrianna likes this.