• 862 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5476 Players Online
  • 4614 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

In Discussion Few new things.

Discussion in 'Bedrock Ideas' started by SrPotatoe6595, Jan 14, 2020.

Tags:
  1. First, these are just some of my ideas,
    1. Being able to make a clan
    2. Being able to share land with other players.
    3. Killing other players, survival is not just playing safe, there is also PvP and PvE.
    4. End and Nether functional.
    5. Functional brewing stands. I've seen people who have brewing stands and I ask for a few things such as speed potions but i get told that they are useless.
    6. Auto-Claim. Type /autoclaim and it will automatically TP you to an unclaimed land.

Posted Jan 14, 2020
  2. Seems like factions and survival combined, which I don't particularly hate. 1-3 make sense if the game were to be changed into a factions game mode and I don't have qualms with those suggestions. 4 and 5 go together in the sense that brewing stands should work if the Nether would be added; you should know that the people with brewing stands are either using ToolBox or were given the item by a ToolBoxer. 6 seems broken if PvP was added, as you could be losing a fight but have /autoclaim ready and just type it before you die, which would save you by teleporting to an unclaimed land, away from the fight. It would need a relatively long cooldown in my opinion and would be canceled by taking damage or moving.

Posted Feb 17, 2020
    ImFirewalker likes this.
  3. Hey,

I personally don't think that an auto-claim command should work that way, if one is implemented. Usually auto-claim is used so that a player can run around the map, and whenever they enter a new chunk, the player claims that chunk. This is generally useful when the player is mapping out their claims for building a new base.

Having an auto-claim command function in the way you outlined seems a bit pointless, as far as I'm concerned. It's very possible that the location that the player is randomly teleported to might not be suitable for their plans to build a base, or perhaps they were hoping for someone further away from spawn (etc). Since the main function of this command would just be for players searching for a location to build a base, it seems impotent in comparison to just using a random teleport command.

Thanks,
    ~ TheGrandmaster

Posted Feb 17, 2020
  4. This has been mentioned way back when survival first came out is to have a large area that’s marked and pvp enabled so you can fight if you want too. But the issue is players that use hacks would be there and just one hit other players which wouldn’t really be any kind of fair pvp at that point

Posted Feb 17, 2020
  5. So lets recode the system so that mineplex doesn’t have tookbox hackers anymore. Skadoosh

Posted Feb 17, 2020
    xGetRektedx likes this.