• 3267 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 11162 Players Online
  • 7895 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Fellers, how do you upload evidence of hacking?

Discussion in 'Help' started by RealIsopodHours, May 24, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So I've been playing super smash mobs a lot recently, but lately I've been encountering a large influx of people using hacked clients, using reach or the such to alter their movements or appearances. I've gone to https://www.mineplex.com/reports to report them, but there's no way to upload any media of them hacking, like the official guide wants you to do. What do?

Posted May 24, 2019
  2. The community is gonna go:
    youtube
    Imgur
    -all other video and image services-
    I say:
    Mineplex should add an easier way to put media and images here without Youtube or Imgur. I've heard they did that, and I found the buttons to do it, but they did not work... Sooooo... They need to fix their buttons.

Posted May 24, 2019
  3. Hiya!

When recording evidence of individuals in violation of our network's gameplay or hacking policies, there are a number of tools you can use. The method of recording the evidence itself can depend on your platform.
    Java:
    When using Minecraft's Java release, your evidence recording options may depend on your operating system.
    1) Windows 10:
    You can either begin recording or retroactively capture the last 30 seconds of gameplay by using the Windows Game bar, which can be accessed via pressing the Windows + G keys simultaneously.
    2) Mac OS X:
    You can begin recording on Mac OS X by opening Quicktime, opening the File dropdown menu, and selecting "New Screen Recording."
    3) Linux, Legacy Windows:
    These operating systems don't have industry-standard recording methods. A common program used is OBS, or Open Broadcasting Software, which is a free screen recorder and livestream utility.

Bedrock:
    1) Windows 10:
    You can either begin recording or retroactively capture the last 30 seconds of gameplay by using the Windows Game bar, which can be accessed via pressing the Windows + G keys simultaneously.
    2) Xbox:
    To record gameplay on Xbox, begin by playing your game as usual. You can either record capture the previous 3) seconds by pressing Xbox + X, or you can begin recording by pressing Xbox + View and selecting "Record From Now."
    3) Nintendo Switch:
    Capture the previous 30 seconds of gameplay by holding down your Switch's Capture button.
    4) Apple iOS:
    You can record gameplay on any iOS device running a recent release of Apple's mobile operating system. You can access the screen recorder from the Control Center.
    5) Android:
    Currently, there is no native screen recorder built into Android devices, but certain OEMs have provided screen recorders on their custom Android releases. If your phone doesn't have a screen recorder built in, you can find numerous third-party alternatives in Google's Play Store.

After you've captured evidence of any offending players, I recommend you upload the video to Youtube as an unlisted video. Before submitting your report, please make sure that it and the accompanying evidence are compliant with the Reports Guidelines.

Posted May 24, 2019
  4. Hello! I would highly recommend going to youtube.com/upload. It's quick, it's easy, and it's much more reliable than other media sites. Yes, you do have to make an account but it's completely free and very simple to do. If you mean a recording software, I would highly recommend downloading Bandicam. Again, it's free and simple to use. Hope this helps!

Posted May 24, 2019
  5. Moved thread to help section

ClqssyOwl gave the best answer here in how to record, but Crazyy gave the best answer in how to upload. We always recommend using YouTube to upload any videos you have and to put them as unlisted instead of public or private to keep you from getting unwanted hate and so we can still see the video.

I'll be locking this as it's been answered. Message me with questions or concerns.

Posted May 24, 2019
  6. We have no intentions of hosting user files on our servers. Especially not video files, which are huge and will pile up/flood the system needlessly. You will have a better time uploading and hosting your media on dedicated platforms like Youtube, dropbox, and the various image hosting sites, etc. regardless, since those were made to be dedicated and best suitable to the various things needed for file hosting.

Posted May 24, 2019
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.