• 2890 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 11537 Players Online
  • 8647 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Featured Game

Discussion in 'Arcade Games' started by Young_Inventor, May 18, 2020.

?

Would You Like A Featured Arcade Game Every Day?

1. Yes

100.0%
  2. Maybe

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. I am aware people have had this idea before, but this is my version of it.

Back when Mineplex was the most popular Minecraft server you could play all the arcade games individually. Unfortunately due to Mineplex's smaller player count, this is no longer possible. So I think Mineplex should have featured Mixed Arcade game every day. Each day the games would switch in the order that is in the Mixed Arcade. It would skip that are featured in the lobby. The reason for having this is so arcade games that are no longer playable individually can now be played without having to wait in the Mixed Arcade for it. This should be deleted if Mineplex ever adds all the arcade games back to the main lobby. This should be disabled if my Throwback Weeks idea is implemented. You can find that here: https://www.mineplex.com/threads/throwback-weeks.124218/#post-431615

EDIT: The featured game will have doubled rewards.

Posted May 18, 2020,
    Last edited May 18, 2020
    Worthi, anthxny and PROSTONE like this.
  2. Hey!

I think this is a good idea, but what would make players actually want to play this game? I think that maybe there should be an increased reward factor put into it.

+0.5, Good Idea, but not complete

Posted May 18, 2020
    Young_Inventor likes this.
  3. I agree with this, the featured game will give doubled rewards.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted May 18, 2020
  4. Hello!!!

I can see this bringing more players to games that typically have a low player count. I can see this idea becoming a reality eventually, I think it needs to evolve a little first. Great idea!

<3

Posted May 18, 2020
  5. What do you mean by "evolve a little"?

OP OP
    OP OP Posted May 18, 2020
  6. By evolve a little I mean being polished by the ideas team, and altered by the development team, while still keeping the core idea, and function in place.

Posted May 18, 2020
  7. Great idea! In my opinion, it sould be one featured game per week. I think a day is not enough, because there are some people that don't play everyday and it would be unfair. Also, it will give a chance to the dev team to think of a game and make it work without any bugs or exploit. Going to fast will just ruin the server's reputation.

+1
    from me but with small changes :3

Posted May 18, 2020
    PROSTONE and Young_Inventor like this.