• 1086 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5720 Players Online
  • 4634 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Survey Favourite YouTuber

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by klophe, Feb 11, 2020.

1. From 1. 2. 3. mabye 4.? If u have one.
    Mine is
    1.pewdiepie
    2.technoblade
    3.skeppy

(also plz sub to me(zhi loon) it’s random)

Posted Feb 11, 2020
  2. 1. Dude Perfect
    2. Mr Beast
    3. Mumbo Jumbo

Posted Feb 11, 2020
  3. Hey there.

I also am a very big Mr. Beast fan, so he's probably my #1. But, he's the only YouTuber I watch:(

Posted Feb 11, 2020
  4. Late but, definitely JeromeASF have been watching him for years always entertaining.

Posted Feb 11, 2020
  5. Also late, but sure.

1. Northernlion - variety gamer. so zaney.
    2. Adam Ragusea - practical cooking channel
    3. ilmango - technical Minecraft channel

Posted Feb 14, 2020
    OnceSpoken likes this.
  6. No 1) Black Plasma Studios
    No 2) PrestonPlayz
    No 3) NothinButNet

Posted Feb 14, 2020
    Korben (gone) and NothinButNet like this.
  7. 1. Casually Explained
    2. Graenolf
    3. Sidemen (if that counts)
    I used to watch a ton of Minecraft videos, but I kind of grew out of them :)

Posted Feb 14, 2020
  8. 1. Periodic Videos (Chemistry Videos)

2. Technoblade

3. Mark Rober

Posted Feb 14, 2020
    klophe likes this.
  9. 1. Jerma985
    2. Binging with Babish
    3. Sam O'Nella

Posted Feb 14, 2020
  10. 1)Kurzgesact
    2)Isaac Arthur
    3)Technoblade

Posted Feb 15, 2020
    klophe likes this.
  11. Paul Davids (a guitarist), Grian (Minecrafter), Mumbo Jumbo (also minecrafter).

Posted Feb 15, 2020
  12. Here are my three favorite Youtubers that I love to watch. This is for the latest year of 2020 and last year of 2019. I don't go on Youtube that often. I remember I used to watch tons of Minecraft videos in 2012-2014. I want to go back in time when Minecraft was really popular!

1. Aphmau - Minecraft Roleplay & Minigames
    2. ZackScottGames - Does the let's play videos
    3. The Game Theorists - Game theories

Posted Feb 15, 2020
  13. 1. Jacksucksatlife - have been watching him for years now.
    2. Jacksepticeye - Have been watching him for years as well. He's the one that makes me laugh the most.
    3. Skeppy - I really only watch him from time to time but I still enjoy his content

Posted Feb 15, 2020
  14. 1.Ssundee
    2. Annoying Orange
    3. Nothinbutnet
    4. Mr. BEAST

Posted Feb 15, 2020
    NothinButNet likes this.
  15. Hey! :sigils_down:

So I watch a ton of YouTube in my free time, but I don't exactly watch video games. I watch a lot of soccer videos as well as a couple other (usually science related) videos where people do crazy stuff, explore places, or conduct interesting, key word interesting experiments. So my favorite YouTubers are :
    #1 - Kieran Brown : Kieran does a lot of soccer videos where he attempts to play soccer in various locations and conditions as well as even playing in some competitive matches between other you tubers. Kieran is very skilled at freestyle juggling and watching him be able to play with whatever new field or cleats he has on is super fun and enjoyable, at least for me.

#2 - Mark Rober : Mark Rober does the "science videos" I was talking about. Once an employee at NASA, Mark now does a lot of experimental videos that aren't clickbait which is the main reason I stay up to date with his channel. A couple videos Mark has done have been: making a pool filled with jello, pranking thieves with a glitter bomb, and drinking swamp water using a chemical compound that filters out the dirt and filth from the clean drinkable water.

#3 - Jameskii - Jameskii does a lot of video game content where he and his friends laugh around in video games and overall just make jokes the whole time. I like watching these videos because I find them really funny. As well as the fact that there is variety in the games he plays. When Jameskii plays games, he doesn't exactly search for the meaning of the game. Rather he and his friends will just make jokes about it the whole time and actually enjoy themselves while playing.

Thanks for posting! :D

Posted Feb 15, 2020
    SpamL and xGetRektedx like this.
  16. Hey!

I’d have to say my favorite YouTubers (In no particular order) are as follows:

-Dream
    -GeorgeNotFound
    -Skeppy
    -a6d
    -BadBoyHalo (SaintsOfGames)
    -Fox (News Channel)

~Nick

Posted Feb 16, 2020
  17. 1. I think my name says it all
    2. FreshPrinceYuup
    3. Mr. Nightmare

i looked through other replies to this and i honestly have no clue who a lot of these people are. I'm not really into watching lots of different people on youtube. I usually only stick to one person for each type of video. Like I have literally been watching these same three youtubers for years and watching very little of other things

Posted Feb 17, 2020
    NothinButNet likes this.
  18. Mr Nightmare videos scare the crap out of me. I get scared very easily. Like I cannot watch horror movies or else I have nightmares that night xD

Posted Feb 17, 2020
    PewDiePizza likes this.
  19. Hey! My favorite YouTubers are:
    1) Mr Beast
    2) Memeulous
    3) superbowserlogan (supermariologan)

I like a lot of YouTubers however, these are the YouTubers that I mainly watch.

Posted Feb 19, 2020
  20. honestly i don’t really have a favorite youtuber or have favorites in an order, i just watch what’s in my recommended xd

i do watch black midis, Minecraft videos, and sorting algorithms lol. just random stuff

Posted Feb 19, 2020