• 682 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 10352 Players Online
  • 9670 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Favourite Minigame from another server?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by PineapplePepsi, Apr 4, 2021.

1. Mineplex already has some pretty good minigames.

I want to know what are your favourite minigames from another server.

I don't really see being talked about too much so i'd thought I would post this

Posted Apr 4, 2021
  2. I really enjoy playing Champions Domination and Champions Capture the Flag honestly, because they just have so many kits and so many ways you can approach attempting to achieve the objective in the games it's really difficult to get bored playing it. Otherwise if I weren't to chose Champions I'd definitely have to say Dragon Escape, especially because I seem to have a knack at doing parkour lmao

Posted Apr 4, 2021
  3. Hive has deathrun and a better version of draw my thing

Hopefully this thread doesnt get shut down for talking about other servers

Posted Apr 12, 2021
  4. Mineplex has deathrun? Can agree doe

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 12, 2021
  5. Not Mineplex, another server called Hive. It's getting shut down in like 5 days :/

Posted Apr 12, 2021
  6. R.I.P Hive :( I missed playing Hide and seek on it like in 2017/2016

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 12, 2021
  7. Surprised this thread ain't locked lol. They're not really minigames, but I love Destroy the Core and Capture the Wool on Overcast Community. I love playing those games very stealthily, tunnelling into the enemies base is my go-to strategy, and every now and then it works out and I get to destroy the core or capture the wool. Super satisfying.

Posted Apr 15, 2021
    PatheticRUS likes this.
  8. The big “SkyBlock” is fun, don’t even need to say the name and you all know what server it it’s lol

After playing many hours it’s not to much fun, I’m mostly just dying over and over for leaderboard
    I’m Nearly at 3,000,000 deaths and rank like 28

Posted Apr 15, 2021
  9. Skyblock, deathrun on Hive, and The lab on Hive

Posted Apr 17, 2021