• 324 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 4822 Players Online
  • 4498 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Favourite Gaming Console?

Discussion in 'Technology' started by Dracoplayz5894, Jan 9, 2022.

?

Favourite Gaming Device?

1. PC

54.3%
  2. Xbox

20.0%
  3. PlayStation

11.4%
  4. Nintendo

11.4%
  5. iPhone

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Other

2.9%
  1. In first place, I would have to say PC bc I saved up forever to buy one and now I'm broke, but it was totally worth it so that I could be a professional sweat at Minecraft PVP.
    In second place I would have to say Nintendo Switch because u can bring it anywhere.

Posted Mar 6, 2022
  2. As someone who owns a ps5, series X, switch, new 3ds xl, 3ds, PC, Mac, PS4, PS3, Wii, Wii U, yes I have a Wii U, android mobile, iPhone, xcloud and another Mac:

The best way to play games is wherever they're
    available, if they're available on every platform then you want to find the console with the best performance for your situation. If you have a 4K 120hz monitor I recommend the PS5 or Series X, if you have a basic gaming setup then I recommend Series S or Switch. If you wanna play retro games I recommend the 3ds and Wii U for homebrew. PC can fit any of these depending on specs.

Posted Mar 6, 2022
    xKen likes this.
  3. I'd have to say my PC, all around just superior.

Posted Mar 6, 2022
  4. Hey! Great question!

If you asked me this a few years ago, I would have definitely said X-Box. I was a religious X-Box player, playing anywhere from Fifa to Call of Duty. I would have to say around two years ago I made the switch to PC and I honestly found it a lot better. I was able to play a wider variety of games, like Phasmophobia. All around it was more user-friendly and I think that is why I enjoyed it so much more!

Posted Mar 7, 2022
  5. Nintendo Gameboy Advance DS (100% Authentic) and Wii Console (Japanese Version)

Posted Mar 7, 2022
  6. I hate gaming in general but i just picked xbox

Posted Mar 7, 2022
  7. 100% PC for me

Posted Mar 8, 2022
  8. Heyya! I have had several gaming consoles over the years. The first was an X-Box 360 with the Kinect feature. I played mainly Lego Star Wars (as I was 6 at the time) and I also played PE Minecraft, Fifa15, Fifa18 and Terraria. I have also owned a PS4 which I used for overcooked2 and star wars battlefront2. Lastly I currently own a Nintendo switch. I don’t use it very much but I play overcooked, smash brothers ultimate and splatoon2. I think my favourite is the switch due to its versatility and overall portability.

Posted Mar 8, 2022
    xKen likes this.
  9. 1. Nintendo Wii, huge Mario Kart Wii fan

2. PC, Minecraft and other stuff

3. Xbox, HUGE Star Wars Battlefront noob

4. Nintendo Entertainment System (NES) I’ll play it from time to time.

Posted Mar 8, 2022
    JN_PlayzMC likes this.
  10. Growing up the consoles I played the most were the Wii and Xbox 360. On Wii I played a lot of Mario games, and believe me when I say that I was absolutely addicted to them lol. I probably have about 500 hours on Mario Kart Wii alone (might be exaggerating here), but I stopped playing around 2014 when wifi got shut down. Around this time I picked up Minecraft on Xbox 360 and played that a lot, and that's also how I got into PC Minecraft. Those are probably my 2 favorite consoles from back in the day but right now I'd just have to go with my PC just because of how much it can do and run. It's also really the only "console" I still use day-to-day besides my phone.

Posted Mar 10, 2022
  11. Xbox 360 fs

Posted Mar 10, 2022
  12. I came up with the idea of a Mineplex CTGP clan about 5 years ago, now we could probably make it a reality lol @ForevrrFury

Posted Mar 11, 2022
    GRGoodGame likes this.
  13. If I had to answer this question, I would definitely pick PC. Knowing the fact it has so many different varieties of games to choose from, and the amount of multiplayer and good communication it has, compared to any other gaming console really outshines itself. Although I started off with stuff like the Wii and Xbox after I switched to pc it doesn't really seem to apply to me as much as the other consoles.

Posted Mar 14, 2022
  14. Hey!

I’m going to have to say Xbox! I’ve been an xbox player for over 7-8 years now and i’ve always loved it. :)

Posted Mar 15, 2022
  15. wow i been on xbox since 2007 with 80k gamerscore and i met and lose so many friends, been banned a few times and have probably 50k hours of play time with 20,000$ in downloadable content

Posted Mar 15, 2022