• 358 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 2442 Players Online
  • 2084 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Favourite game outside of Minecraft?

Discussion in 'Surveys' started by Yikl, Oct 5, 2019.

1. Ahem.... That's my profile pic

Posted Oct 11, 2019
    Hartley likes this.
  2. I love R6 (Rainbow Six Seige) I love tactical games so it very fun for me :p

Posted Oct 11, 2019
    Yikl likes this.
  3. Any iOS Game.

Posted Oct 11, 2019
    Yikl likes this.
  4. i've been jumping from game to game, but right now, i've been playing a lot of CS:GO. i have something around 85 hours, most of that i did back in 2016. i still suck *** at the game, though

Posted Oct 14, 2019
    Yikl likes this.
  5. Oh, to answer the question, I usually don't play many games. I either practice piano or study.

Posted Oct 14, 2019
    Yikl likes this.
  6. My favorite games outside of minecraft are:
    Jurassic world alive, Pokémon, Jurassic world the game and plants vs zombies 2 and splatoon 2

Posted Oct 17, 2019,
    Last edited Oct 17, 2019
    Yikl likes this.
  7. Hey!

I'd say probably Madden 20, fifa 20, or FH4!

Thanks, have a good day!

Posted Oct 17, 2019
    Yikl likes this.
  8. Heyoo!

For me, it would have to hands down be Overwatch. I love the concept of the game and all the unique gamemodes it has, also, the hero's are all super cool and unique in their own way, they also do a great job on the map designs and the game is very fun in my opinion! My main would have to be Widowmaker and Hanzo since they are both long range hero's, well Hanzo can be close range and sometimes mostly is, but Widowmaker is super fun as she is long range and a unique hero.

~Cheers!
    -SpikeCreates

Posted Oct 17, 2019
    Yikl likes this.
  9. I really only play Minecraft because I’ve met so many amazing people through it and they keep me here, but for those rare few times you aren’t catching me on Minecraft, I’ll be playing The Sims 4, most likely. I really love that game and have several expansion packs and mods that really make the game interesting. The only thing is, it’s so dangerous! When I think 10 minutes have passed it ends up being 2 hours IRL, so I’m basically glued to my computer, but I love it anyway.

Posted Oct 17, 2019
    Yikl and spikecreates like this.
  10. My favourite game would certainly be Apex Legends. I'd say I'm above average skills wise, with an average of 4.79 kdr, and 514 overall wins! I have 41 wins in this current season, which is season 3! I main Pathfinder and Wraith for those who know which legend is which!

Posted Oct 17, 2019
    Yikl likes this.
  11. Sims 4, LoL (League of Legends), and ToS (Town of Salem) would have to be my other fav games right now. They're all unique in their own ways and are all very different from each other, so it's nice to mix it up in the playstyles.

Posted Oct 17, 2019
    Yikl and jxcb like this.