• 1707 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 10145 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Favourite Coffee/Tea

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Enigmq, Sep 7, 2019.

1. I personally don't like coffee or tea (I know I'm weird) so I don't have much to say other than I've noticed how nobody touched much into this as a thread and that there's plenty of types of coffee/tea so it'd be interesting to ask you guys. Hopefully, some of you have something interesting stories regarding coffee or tea or maybe just want to state what your favourite type is so feel free to do whatever! Who knows, maybe some of you might find a similar interest in each other and maybe become friends in the future.

Posted Sep 7, 2019
  2. Hey!

I am not a coffee fan at all. I’ve never liked the taste and I don’t like how people rely on it to wake up or stay awake. I love peppermint tea. It is a by far the best tasting tea and it’s so good on a cold night or on a rainy day. I also love Irish breakfast tea, since it’s really bitter and I like my tea bitter with no sugar or milk, so it’s perfect for me.

Posted Sep 7, 2019
  3. I’ve never liked coffee one bit but I do like tea. My favorite flavor of tea is lemon ginger or lemon something (I’ll check and edit this with the other flavor when I get home).

Posted Sep 7, 2019
  4. I don't like coffee or tea..

But I like hot chocolate!

Posted Sep 8, 2019
    FruitVegetables likes this.
  5. I personally find tea really deceiving. It smells really good but it's actually just bitter and disappointing. Coffee and espresso on the other hand, I really enjoy! A good latte from a cafe may run you $4-5 but man is it worth it, super tasty and no sugar or milk is needed! It also gives me that little boost in the middle of the day that I sometimes so desperately need, especially when I have 6pm-9pm class. xD

Posted Sep 8, 2019
    Yato likes this.
  6. Iced tea

Posted Sep 8, 2019
  7. Hey,

Hmmm.. I like coffee, and I like tea. I prefer hot coffee over hot tea, but prefer cold tea over coffee. I do drink coffee occasionally, but I try not to get addicted to it because it can cause problems later on especially because it is a stimulant (I don't want to drink it so much that I depend on it like my parents). I do like iced coffees though, but I am lactose intolerant, and I also don't drink fatty drinks so I don't think them anywhere near as much as I used to. My favourite coffee/tea drink overall is definitely iced tea (specifically Real Iced Tea Co. Peach flavour). I love both the peach and mango flavours, and I generally love drinking iced teas because I know they are significantly healthier than iced coffees and some soft drinks. I tend to buy iced coffees while I am working and I get a 20% Staff Discount as well so that makes a bottle around 80 cents AUD cheaper.

Posted Sep 8, 2019
  8. Peach iced tea and iced coffee, I hate hot coffee, gross.

Posted Sep 10, 2019 at 10:20 PM
    FruitVegetables likes this.
  9. I am lowkey addicted to Pure Leaf Unsweetened Black Tea. It comes in these nice bottles and it tastes so good when I put it over ice in my cooler cup thing (like one of those yeti cups that stay cold but not yeti). Coffee is ok, but I personally only like it with milk and a lot of sugar lol.

Posted Sep 10, 2019 at 10:25 PM
    Yato likes this.
  10. I like Cappuccinos. The combination of espresso and steamed milk is just amazing. I also like coffee with milk. Although, everyday I usually drink black tea with milk.

Posted Sep 10, 2019 at 11:16 PM
    dallarth, SickleMode and Look_Dan like this.
  11. Raspberry Tea.

Posted Sep 11, 2019 at 7:37 PM
    RealDiamondKitty08 likes this.
  12. Hey!

I’ve recently started buying iced coffee and I have to say it is much better than I thought it would be. It is much more convenient for me to drink it in the morning without any preparation. I like all kinds of coffees, especially cappuccino and mocaccino. Now that I’m attending Sixth Form, I rely on the coffee a lot to get me through the day which isn’t ideal by any means lol.

Posted Sep 11, 2019 at 8:03 PM
    RealDiamondKitty08 likes this.
  13. Hey!

So, I don't really love most coffee. I usually only drink it to keep me going on the limited sleep I get during the school year. I usually have my coffees with 1-2 creams and no sugar. It took me a while to adapt to the taste of coffee, but after I did it's not so bad. When it comes to tea, I used to drink it quite often, but then slowly over time, I stopped drinking it.

Posted Sep 11, 2019 at 8:08 PM
  14. Hello! I don't really drink tea much, but I do love coffee, especially caramel/vanilla or any flavored iced coffee with milk! I don't really like plain coffee, I prefer everything flavored.

Posted Sep 11, 2019 at 8:50 PM