• 1316 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5225 Players Online
  • 3909 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Favourite Breakfast Food

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Lord__Harkon, Apr 16, 2019.

1. When I have the time to make it, I like this combination: 4 scrambled eggs, 5 strips of crispy bacon, hash browns, 2 protein-packed, chocolate chip waffles, and a glass of chocolate milk. I find all of these to be extremely tasty and semi-nutritious ;)

Posted Apr 17, 2019
    Jkaebub and Acerna like this.
  2. your making me hungryyyyy

Posted Apr 17, 2019
    Acerna and Jadguar like this.
  3. I mean, when I have time to actually eat breakfast xD Would have to be pancakes and bacon, so good.

Posted Apr 17, 2019
  4. Most of the time I don't even eat breakfast as by the time I get out of bed it is already lunch. But when I wake up earlier I tend to eat anything besides actual breakfast food, such as chili, supreme pizza, shrimp, etc.

Posted Apr 18, 2019
  5. your mom
    [​IMG]

Posted Apr 18, 2019
  6. Nothing hits better than a good sandwich with fried eggs, bacon & melted cheese inside. And of course you have to have a glass of orange juice to top it off. If I had time in the morning to eat breakfast, I’m sure I wouldn’t get tired of eating that every day, it’s just so good!

Posted Apr 18, 2019
  7. When I woke up in the morning, I usually eat a bagel every Mon-Friday and drinking milk. However, on the weekends, I love to eat cereal with milk, and it tastes yummy! Overall, all of my favorite breakfast food is fantastic, and I love foods in general too!

Posted Apr 18, 2019
  8. My answer varies on this question. Some days I feel different and want something different.

1. French Toast
    2. Scrambled Eggs
    3. Pancakes
    4. Cereal
    5. biscuits and gravy

Posted Apr 18, 2019
  9. German pancakes. But my brother doesn't like them so I only got to eat them on my birthday until I learned how to cook. Orange Juice, cranberry juice, or chocolate milk are my favorite drinks to go with them

Posted Apr 19, 2019
  10. I don't really care about what I eat for breakfast because it's my most dreaded meal out of all since I lack the appetite to eat during the morning. I usually go with something 'light' like a burger or a sandwich. When I'm in the mood, I might grab cereal instead.

Posted Apr 21, 2019
  11. the leftovers of the rich n white when they see me begging for food with my cute sign asking for help!

Posted Apr 21, 2019
  12. Rice, I eat it for every meal lol

Posted Apr 21, 2019
  13. I love this question and reading the comments honestly just made me both happy, and hungry. I would definitely recommend pancakes w/ real maple syrup. Most people use the artificial maple syrup which is really just corn syrup, so when you or your parents are buying it, make sure on the back the first & only ingredient is maple syrup. Besides pancakes, I also think that muffins, cereal, and anything savory are super good.

Posted Apr 21, 2019
  14. Délicieux! Personnellement j'adore la cuisine anglaise.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 21, 2019
  15. To me it's obviously Bacon biscuits from Hardees. I always go there every weekend and get 3 with a large sweet tea. You guys should try it sometime.

Posted Apr 21, 2019
  16. purple flavored shapes, its my favorite product, i have it at home

Posted Apr 23, 2019
  17. This would really have to depend for me! If it were going out to a restaurant, my order would be completely different than from what is readily available at my house. Personally, I would go with a plain bagel and cream cheese if it were just a normal weekday morning. As that’s simple and tastes delicious. However, if I were going to a restaurant; I enjoy going all out. You’ll usually find my getting the large combo meals so I have extra for the following morning. That is the one that includes eggs, bacon, a pancake, home fries, etc. I always never finish, so it works out well; I’ll usually have breakfast two times in a row with one meal!

Posted Apr 23, 2019
  18. Hey!

Omg I love pancakes. The way to my heart is by taking me to IHOP hehe. But seriously, I love pancakes with just butter, no syrup. In my opinion, syrup takes away the whole flavor of the pancake. I could go on and on about pancakes and hash browns but I’ll leave it short haha!

Posted Apr 24, 2019
  19. Personally I do not normally eat breakfeast but, if I had to have something I would have a simple eggs and bacon breakfeast for sure.

Posted Apr 24, 2019
  20. Pizza
    --- Post updated ---
    No joke, I actually eat pizza once in a while for breakfast

Posted Apr 24, 2019