• 1861 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 6331 Players Online
  • 4470 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Favorite YouTuber?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Jkaebub, Apr 16, 2019.

1. If you are looking for funny and relatable, go to Odd1sOut or Jaiden (or any like them.). Just a suggestion! :-)

Posted Apr 19, 2019
  2. I accidentally got looped into Bright Side for a week or so. I'll never get those hours back.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 19, 2019
    Acerna likes this.
  3. LOL you got scammmmeddd

Posted Apr 19, 2019
    Acerna and Jkaebub like this.
  4. Hmm... not sure.

FreshNuts..?

Posted Apr 20, 2019
  5. Saberspark, Phillip De Franco, or RTGame.

Posted Apr 20, 2019
  6. I don't watch as many people as I used to or as frequently as I did but I'd probably have to go with Shane Dawson.
    +1 @wattywatty14

Posted Apr 20, 2019
    wattywatty14 and Tea like this.
  7. KozmeticYT

Posted Apr 20, 2019
  8. Heya!

I’m really not sure how to respond to this to be honest — I’ve watched a lot of Youtubers over the past few years, but one of the funniest one’s would for sure be Pewdiepie and Shane. Pewdiepie himself is a very funny guy and honestly, I don’t remember a video where I’ve watched him with a blank face. Shane has very interesting documentaries in my opinion, although I’m not a huge fan of them, he picks very interesting topics and makes them entertaining to watch (and makes a giant tea on twitter :eyes:). However, I kind of stopped watching most of Youtubers and use the platform for different things such as tutorials, but I still adore watching them since they always give me a good laugh and kill my time when I have nothing else to do.

Teodora / Tea

Posted Apr 20, 2019
    Zipppo likes this.
  9. Hello

My favourite YouTuber is definitely Skeppy. The trolling / comedic aspect just makes the content better, and I enjoy watching him. Do you guys know of any similar YouTubers?

~Koro

Posted Apr 20, 2019
  10. hi guys! My favorite youtuber is technoblade, he has really good content and he is very funny. I also like Skeppy, Refraction, Quackity, PewDiePie, and MrBeast! As always subscribe to pewdiepie!!!

Posted Apr 20, 2019
  11. Hey!

My favourite YouTubers consist of ImAlexx, James Marriott, Memeulous, WillNE and (shocker) Stephen Tries! I enjoy their content greatly and I've met them all except from Memeulous because he doesn't show his face and doesn't do meet and greets for that reason. They always make me laugh and smile with their sarcastic humour. If you are to watch them please be aware there is sometimes swearing and the odd inappropriate joke but if you have age restricted YouTube you should be okay from those few videos.

As for Minecraft, I used to watch stampylongnose-, iBallisticSquid, AmyLee33 and DanTDM. Yet again I was fortunate enough to be able to meet them all. I've grown out of their content since then, but I do still watch them from time to time!:)

Posted Apr 20, 2019
  12. Call Me Carson/ Call Me Carson Live
    TheOdd1sout
    Jaiden Animations
    Daily Dose of Internet
    IbxToyCat
    --- Post updated ---
    Fitz (kinda) he can be really funny
    MrBeast

Posted Apr 20, 2019
  13. Pewdiepie

Posted Apr 20, 2019
  14. I would say a YouTuber called Strattles, he is a pretty small youtuber but I like him because you can interact with him while he streams. I also like his friend, Tewtiy

Posted Apr 20, 2019
  15. 5 min crafts make stupid crafts tho...umm kinda

Posted Apr 20, 2019
  16. Jacksucksatlife. Yes, I'm a nerd.

Posted Apr 20, 2019
  17. blackpink

Posted Apr 21, 2019
  18. My favorite YouTuber is T-Series.

Posted Apr 21, 2019
  19. My favorite youtubers are Stokes Twins and Shane Dawson

Posted Apr 21, 2019
  20. Back in 2012, when I first knew what Minecraft is, I really enjoyed binge-watching all of ItsJerryAndHarry's videos (back when they were still relevant). Up to this date, I still watch their videos often. I especially enjoy their videos with their friends Saul and Potato, but it's a shame Jerry and Harry seem to forget their existence.

Besides Minecraft, I especially like GradeAUnderA. His videos are mostly on point and relatable. However, he took a break and now his videos aren't as good as before. For a short period during GradeA's downtime, I watched TheOdd1sOut as a substitute. However, the two just can't replace each other.

Posted Apr 22, 2019