• 2715 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 10551 Players Online
  • 7836 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Favorite YouTuber?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Jkaebub, Apr 16, 2019.

1. My favorite YouTuber is PewDiePie. What's yours?

Posted Apr 16, 2019
    Acerna, Dinnersaur_ and Snowwii like this.
  2. who else? 5-Minute Crafts? HAAHAHHA

Posted Apr 16, 2019
    kooldavid02 and Acerna like this.
  3. Who do I pick?
    DanTDM, Odd1sOut, Jaiden Animations or GioFilms?

Posted Apr 17, 2019
    Snowwii likes this.
  4. T
    Those are all pretty good ones

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 17, 2019
    Acerna likes this.
  5. I honestly like the Odd1sOut the best, it’s a creative and art based YouTube channel. It interests me!

Posted Apr 17, 2019
    RealDiamondKitty08 likes this.
  6. last 3 are good but probably jaiden

Posted Apr 17, 2019
    Acerna likes this.
  7. DanTDM is meh
    --- Post updated ---
    @cerns don't tell me you ACTUALLY like 5-Minute Crafts

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 17, 2019
    Acerna likes this.
  8. My favorite Minecraft related channel would be Ethoslab while my favorite YouTube channel in general would be Emergency Awesome.

Posted Apr 18, 2019
    Acerna likes this.
  9. Pewdiepie's the only one I watch all the time, but I also like the English commentary squad (James Marriot, ImAlex, Jack, Memelous, WillNE, Nina Laurel etc). I've been subbed to Markiplier and Jacksepticeye for like 4 years but I don't really watch them.

Posted Apr 18, 2019
  10. My favorite channel is CallMeKevin; he's hilarious!

Posted Apr 18, 2019
  11. I love PopularMMOs, especially his Lucky Block :P

Posted Apr 18, 2019
    xEspe0n likes this.
  12. I can't really say I have a favourite youtube as I'm all over the place on youtube but I like the popular gaming channels such as Markiplier, Pewds, and some reaction channels, as well as some vine/funny video channels. I like a lot of different content so it's hard to just pick one to go with!

Posted Apr 18, 2019
  13. My favourite would definitley have to be Lemmino. His upload schedule is very... patchy to say the least; but his content is truly amazing, well reasearched, brilliantly edited and annotated with amazing models and drawings. Think Kurzgesagt, but better.

Lemmino is a true example of quality over quantity, with his amazing "Short documentaries" usually 3 months apart in release, but often longer than 15 minutes, some even being 25 minutes, and I just love his content. I feel like he's underrated and deserves some more attention.

Posted Apr 18, 2019
  14. If I'm totally honest I think wattywatty14 is a legendary youtuber. Although I have only seen one of his videos I think it was truly amazing and tbh I don't watch any other youtubers.

Posted Apr 18, 2019
    RedditCredit and Idut like this.
  15. I'm down with pewds, Jr Alli, Daily Dose of Internet, and ChilledCow.

Posted Apr 18, 2019
  16. I kinda guessed you'd say PewDiePie

PewDiePie's been my favorite for 5 years now. But I also like rslash, MrNightmare, and FreshPrinceYuup, which are smaller channels with great content. And this kinda weird for an Minecraft player, but I don't watch Minecraft YouTubers anymore

Posted Apr 19, 2019
  17. I personally like funny and relatable YouTubers. Here are some of my favourites!
    Christian Hull
    W2S
    Georgia Productions

Posted Apr 19, 2019
  18. My favorite YouTuber is a YouTuber by the name of AwesomeTheSauce who plays a game called Wizard101.

Posted Apr 19, 2019
  19. I never understood PewDiePie tbh xD Mine would have to be Shane Dawson cause his conspiracies are just, the best.

Posted Apr 19, 2019
    aolei likes this.
  20. Lol no I would jump off a cliff before watching one of those pieces of garbage

Posted Apr 19, 2019
    Acerna likes this.