• 3435 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 11873 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Favorite Video Game?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Xyist, Aug 10, 2019.

1. You’ve done the old switcheroo xD, nice one

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Aug 11, 2019
    CreepBro06 likes this.
  2. uhh... I've played so many video games, but I have to say my current favorite is minecraft. I used to like, Poptropica, Animal Jam, Roblox, Rocket League, and more. Favorite version of minecraft? I think I like Bedrock and Java the best the same.

Posted Aug 11, 2019
  3. Pokémon Games are probably the best games ever, I have so much nostalgia from spending hours collecting all the Pokémon!

Me and my friend actually played the heck out of Terraria, we’ve beaten hard mode like 15 times just to get all the items haha
    Don’t worry about it man! The Sims 4 definitely can have it’s fun moments. I’ve only played a bit of it but I loved it.

Halo is one of the best FPS personally, I love Halo Reach, I tried to beat it on the hardest difficulty but I kept dying too much lmao

I never really could get into assassin’s creed, but I can definitely see the appeal to it, if you like these kinda games try hitman!

Fallout New Vegas is soooooo good, I played it so much when I was younger and loved every minute of it!

OP OP
    Kyuine likes this.
  4. Yeah I've finished a lot of playthroughs just to get some specific very rare items as well. I'm really happy that it'll be receiving another (and also the last) major update soon enough too!

Posted Aug 11, 2019
    Xyist likes this.
  5. Minecraft, Disciples2, Starcraft2, Heroes of might and magic5 and Chess

Posted Aug 11, 2019
  6. MINECRAFT!!!! sandbox games rule

Posted Aug 11, 2019
  7. I love the hitman games too!

Posted Aug 11, 2019
  8. Thank you for the challenge, not sure if I had done this before, but thank you for the challenge and thank Microsoft for backward-compatibility.

Posted Aug 11, 2019
  9. Hello,
    My favorite video games are League of Legends, Minecraft and Fortnite these are the games that I like to play so far, and been playing for a while.

Posted Aug 11, 2019
  10. My favorite game has to be Sea of Thieves!
    It's a Multiplayer PvP/Mission type game, where you progress by getting loot as a pirate and doing quests, but sail the seas in a huge map with other teams (of up to 4 people per ship) and can either coincide or duke it out in the rough seas! You can fight the Kraken or defeat the Megalodon, or even explore volcanic islands and fight off mythical beasts. It's insanely fun and requires a lot of coordination to play.
    Here's the gameplay trailer of the newest update:

Posted Aug 11, 2019
  11. sea of thieves is the most boring game i have ever played

Posted Aug 11, 2019
  12. The recent updates are quite fun! The original release was very "meh" but the new content is amazing! I feel like if you don't play with a full crew and don't know what you're doing as much - it can get old, because of how much of a grind it is, but once you get to Legend and start doing athena raids it's insanely fun and super worth it :D

That said, it's not a game for everyone, and I can understand some people getting tired of it quickly.

Posted Aug 11, 2019
  13. Other than Minecraft, I like so many other games which makes it difficult to pick one.

The Sims is by far one of my favourite games of all time. At the age of 7 I fell in love with The Sims 2 and I still love The Sims franchise to this day. The possibilities really are endless in the sims. Building houses is something I could do all day. It's so relaxing and makes me forget about everything else going on in the world. Also, I love being able to put my creativeness into good use in a game. You can take so many different approaches to the game and play it more seriously or just go crazy and kill sims by trapping them in pools.

Animal Crossing is another one of my favourite games. I am beyond excited for it to come to the Switch. It's also another game which I played when I was very young and still love. There's something so relaxing about Animal Crossing. You go into your own little world and even little things like the music and sounds are so nice.

Recently, I love playing Breath of the Wild. I'm a bit late to the whole Nintendo Switch bandwagon, but wow BoTW is a good game. I haven't played a good single player game in a long time. I'm still blown away by how big the world is and how many things you can actually do. It will probably be a while before I actually complete the game but I love taking it at my own pace and really enjoying everything it has to offer.

Posted Aug 11, 2019
  14. Hard to say, I am constantly switching what game I play. As of right now, Minecraft but some other games that I do enjoy playing would be Red Dead Redemption II, Grand Theft Auto V, Call of Duty Black Ops 4 and I used to really enjoy Fortnite- don't play that anymore though.

Posted Aug 11, 2019
  15. This is kinda basic but my favorite video game of all time is Minecraft because it's the kind of game you can play for many years and you can do anything you want. Another game I like is the original Diablo, and honestly I kind of like it better than Minecraft, but the problem is that you can't do whatever you want in it and it does end. Pokemon Red is also another of my favorites.

I kinda like old games ^-^

Posted Aug 11, 2019
  16. Sea of Thieves seems super repetitive, surprised you like it though! Would be cool if we could play!
    --- Post updated ---
    Breath of the wild hands down is one of the best games ever created, same goes for animal crossing. Those games are just so good.
    --- Post updated ---
    Never got League Of Legends maybe you could teach me sometime!

OP OP
    BreezeBlockss likes this.
  17. My favorite video game has to be minecraft because you can mine and craft and mine. lol

Posted Aug 13, 2019
  18. Either Assassin's Creed Brotherhood or Final Fantasy IX

Posted Aug 13, 2019
  19. botw, minecraft, fire emblem 3 houses

Posted Aug 13, 2019
  20. Hey!

Besides Minecraft, one of, if not my favorite game of all time would have to be Wither 3, Wild Hunt. It's an action role-playing game in which you have the main objective that you must complete and along the way, you can also partake in side quests to level your character. I've played this game 3 times from start to finish, and there's always something new to find or do! It has an amazing immersive storyline which keeps you interested at every point eager to find out what comes next.

Posted Aug 16, 2019