• 3463 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 11901 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Favorite Video Game?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Xyist, Aug 10, 2019.

1. Since I have favorite Youtuber, now I wanna know, what’s your favorite game?
    So far my favorite would be Persona 5!

Posted Aug 10, 2019
    Dinnersaur_ likes this.
  2. I like minecraft

Posted Aug 10, 2019
    Danese and FruitVegetables like this.
  3. Minecraft. i dont play a lot of games

Posted Aug 11, 2019
    Danese and el4ctrified like this.
  4. Block hunt

Posted Aug 11, 2019
    el4ctrified, Steven190 and Dezzy like this.
  5. Minecraft is on the list for me, though my favorite game would be Metroid: Zero Mission.

Posted Aug 11, 2019
  6. Should’ve realized that people would love Minecraft on a Minecraft server forum haha

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Aug 11, 2019
    el4ctrified and FruitVegetables like this.
  7. I like playing minecraft mostly but I also play counter strike global offensive aka also known as CS:GO

Posted Aug 11, 2019
    Jango_55 likes this.
  8. (Warning, nostalgia bias alert) I like Minecraft, but I think that my favorite game has to be Super Mario World. That game brings back so many memories, it's just so nostalgic for me to play. This was the only game that I 100% completed, and I listened to the credits so many times. It was wonderful to explore back then. I would go to every level and explore every inch of it. And now... we have ROM hacks of this game, epic.

Posted Aug 11, 2019
  9. I mean, I'm a trainee on my favorite server, so why wouldn't my favorite game be the 2K series? xD

Posted Aug 11, 2019
    FruitVegetables likes this.
  10. Should’ve specified something other than Minecraft xD
    --- Post updated ---
    Nothing can be better than Mario world, I personally loved Mario 64 though

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Aug 11, 2019
    FruitVegetables and CreepBro06 like this.
  11. I switched it just for you. <3

Posted Aug 11, 2019
  12. Personally, while I do enjoy games like Minecraft, Paladins, Apex Legends, etc I care for the Pokemon series a lot as that's my childhood. Specifically the Pokemon games Emerald, Black/White 2, Platinum, Alpha Sapphire and Pokemon Heart gold are my favorites out of the series!

Posted Aug 11, 2019
  13. My favorite video games are definitely Pokémon Ultra Sun (or Moon), COD games, Fortnite, Super Smash Bros Ultimate and obviously Minecraft. Those games are super fun to play in my opinion and you never get bored while playing.

Posted Aug 11, 2019
  14. My favourite game at the moment would be Destiny 2, it's quiet an old game but I've enjoyed playing it for quiet some time now.

Posted Aug 11, 2019
  15. For me outside of Minecraft, my other favorite games would be Terraria and Cobalt. Terraria for me is a amazing game since it offers so much in-game content that it’s different gameplay for me each time I play it. Cobalt, on the other hand, is a Mojang game that is sadly quite underrated and not that many people know about it. The one feature I love most about it is the slow-motion effect that can create a lot of interesting gameplay experiences and strategies.

Posted Aug 11, 2019
  16. Yessss Block Hunt!!!!

Posted Aug 11, 2019
  17. I personally love the Halo series, but I'm mostly on Minecraft these days, not as much as 2014/15 me, but still somewhat active.

If we're talking favorite game on Mineplex/Minecraft in general, it would have to be OITQ.

Posted Aug 11, 2019
  18. Hey,

I am not the biggest video gamer, although I do play Minecraft heaps and that is a video game. My favourite game would have to be Minecraft, but my second favourite is The Sims 4. I have played Minecraft for so many years now, I guess it has grown on me and I am pretty good at it, so that's why it's my favourite. I still play The Sims 4, but recently since returning to Minecraft, I haven't opened it. :0

Posted Aug 11, 2019,
    Last edited Aug 11, 2019
    BreezeBlockss likes this.
  19. Hey,

I'm a HUGE assassins creed fan, and could play any of them forever. I especially love exploring the open worlds, and the great views and storyline make the games amazing.
    After that, it would probably be COD or FIFA as I played these games religiously as a child.

~ Zom

Posted Aug 11, 2019
  20. my favorite game would have to be Minecraft, fallout 3 and fallout:new vegas. I have spent countless hours in those 3 games

Posted Aug 11, 2019