• 1010 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 9448 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

favorite video game

Discussion in 'Surveys' started by ppancake, Mar 11, 2019.

1. what’s your favorite video game? mine was geometry dash, then Minecraft, now tetris. i also like messing around on ssb and cs:go

Posted Mar 11, 2019
    Dinnersaur_ likes this.
  2. My favorite games are Minecraft, a little bit a Fortnite, Clash of Clans, Clash Royal, and Asphalt9.

Posted Mar 11, 2019
  3. Minecraft, Mario Kart Wii.

nobody plays with me cuz minecraft is ded at my school smh

Posted Mar 11, 2019
  4. Thread Moved to Surveys.

Regarding your thread in general, I play a lot of games on the side. Most obviously is Minecraft. It really allows you to explore creativity you never knew you had. Wether it be through building, replying to threads, etc. It has truly helped me mature and make friends in the process. My second favorite is probably Rainbow Six Siege. It is a first person shooter that has really improved my hand-eye coordination. A lot of my friends play it, and I’ve become to get quite good at it. It’s definitely a game I enjoy playing and grinding.

Posted Mar 11, 2019
  5. Minecraft used to be my favourite one, but then I lost interest a while ago. I'm trying to pick up on it again by starting a brand new singleplayer survival world.

Other than Minecraft, I play Tetris as well, like OP does. I also play some osu! (though not as frequently anymore), Rainbow Six: Siege, Cities: Skylines, and FIFA.

Glad to see another Rainbow Six player! What are your mains on both attacking and defending?

Posted Mar 12, 2019
  6. I'm pretty down with Sea of Thieves, Overwatch, MC, Siege, and Borderlands.
    I play SoT the most tho <3

Posted Mar 12, 2019
  7. I play a whole load of games. I think it's fair to say my most played game is Minecraft.
    Other than that my favourite game (series, I can't pick just one) is Assassins Creed. I love the open world exploration and that huge amount of side missions, plus the storyline is engaging which I love!
    I also love FIFA and CoD however in recent years I have played them less and less.

-Zom

Posted Mar 12, 2019
  8. Minecraft is my top favorite game and will be for a while. I've been playing this game since Decmber of 2014 and it's honestly amazing. Another game I love is the Call Of Duty series especially Black ops 3 & 4. The gameplay is so fun and it's addicting. I also love playing the Infinite warfare and MWR (Modern Warfare Remastered) campaigns. I understand everyone hate Infinite warfare in the Call of Duty history but I don't find it that bad at all.

Posted Mar 12, 2019
  9. My current favourite game is actually GTA V. I play on FiveM and it opens up so much more potential to GTA V online. It's so much fun.

Posted Mar 12, 2019
  10. As much as I like Minecraft, I would have to say that Subnautica is my favourite game. The chilling exploration, unique alien creatures and sense of achievement that Subnautica has to offer is the reason I enjoy it so much.

Posted Mar 12, 2019
  11. Really interesting! The game is extremely fun and it’s interesting to try and find new operators and strategies to use. Currently, for attack, I main IQ and Sledge. Mainly because I enjoy their guns a lot, and they’re both extremely powerful operators. For defense, I main Vigil and Jager, with Mozzie sometimes. While Vigils ability is close to useless, the Kia is extremely powerful and good for roaming. Same with Jager, he is more useful, and his gun is pretty good.

Posted Mar 12, 2019
  12. My favorite game is a little bit different from a lot of people, but it would have to be the Sims. Sims has been a part of me my whole life, and ever since my sister introduced Sims 2 to me, I've been addicted. The game is endless. What I usually do is wipe all the lots out clean and place my custom builds to customize it to the extreme. It also makes the world feel unique and "me" in a way. Additionally, I usually try to create the most prominent family possible and continue playing each generation until I somehow break the game. If you ever get the chance, I would highly suggest you buy the Sims 4!!

Posted Mar 12, 2019
    skarm likes this.
  13. I do have some favorite video games that I love to play. My only first favorite video games are Minecraft! I remember Minecraft was one of my all-time favorite since the summer of 2012. I first played the classical version until I bought the full version around October 2012. I will always love Minecraft no matter what!

The Nintendo games is still my favorite video games too. I play most of the Mario series, The Legend of Zelda series, Splatoon series, and Super Smash Bros series. I also have my own Nintendo 3DS, DSi, and Switch. I am most likely to play Super Smash Bros Ultimate on my Nintendo Switch console.

Posted Mar 12, 2019
  14. I really only play ssbu, I’ve played it for 250 hours (10.4 days) and have watched countless videos on tech and competitive strats.

Posted Mar 12, 2019
  15. Posted Mar 13, 2019
  16. Minecraft is still my favorite video game and it will continue to be my favorite video game, if nothing happens to our Mineplex.

I used to play Fornite, and it used to be my favorite game until I noticed it's player base was dying, and all the lag was being caused by new updates.

But, yeah, Minecraft is my favorite.

Posted Mar 13, 2019
    _Prof_ likes this.
  17. The only video game I play is Minecraft. I'm basically addicted to it, and always have been haha. I have played other games, but I got bored of them over time.

MINECRAFT FOR THE WIN!

Posted Mar 13, 2019
  18. I main IQ on attack as well! I sometimes also main Thatcher for those pesky 'destroy defender gadgets' challenges.
    On defense, I currently main Doc, but I'm trying to learn Caveira since I've just bought it in the discount.

Posted Mar 13, 2019
  19. Heya!

My favourite games are the Zelda games! More specifically, Skyward Sword, Wind Waker and Breath of the Wild. I enjoy the storylines of them all. I'm currently half way through Wind Waker, it's a lot more difficult than BOTW or SWS; however I'm liking it a lot! I love the characters in the games, most notably the people in towns and villages that you can interact with in different ways (annoying them is so fun). You don't always have to stick to doing what you're meant to do in the storyline - but you know you have an eventual objective and that's what I like the most!

It's a similar reason as to why I like Minecraft so much. You aren't tied down to a storyline and you can pretty much do whatever you want. You don't have to just build a wooden house, get diamond gear and then kill the Ender Dragon. You do what you want. You can do literally anything with Minecraft, which is how mini-game servers like Mineplex exist in the first place. I think I've been playing MC for roughly 8 years now (over half my life) and it's just been a staple part of my childhood and growing up.

I used to play Geometry Dash allllllll the time too! It got to a point where I knew how to do every level with my eyes closed (not joking in the slightest). When new updates come out I'm still always right on it trying to get through. That game gives me many good memories of watching Tipping Point and The Chase (British quiz shows) with my nanan who sadly passed away in 2017. I'll never forget those days though. Some of the best in my life.

Posted Mar 13, 2019
    skarm likes this.
  20. It's always good to space out games to avoid burning yourself out.

For me personally, I play Super Smash Bros Ultimate / platformer games. For favorite game though, it'd have to be either Celeste or Super Mario Galaxy 2. The story behind Celeste and the amazing gameplay of SMG2 have always enthralled me.

Posted Mar 13, 2019
    Dinnersaur_ likes this.