• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 2579 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Survey Favorite TV Show

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Vytas, Feb 12, 2020.

1. What is your favorite TV show? My personal favorite has to be Survivor or Big Brother I am a big fan of reality TV.

Posted Feb 12, 2020
    mab8400 and Korben like this.
  2. I'd say that mine has to be Survivor as well to be honest; It's just such a fun show to watch. :squint:

Posted Feb 12, 2020
    Korben likes this.
  3. Heyo!

My favorite TV show growing up was always LEGO Ninjago. I still watch it occasionally as it is just enjoyable and nostalgic to watch. However, I’ve moved on to other shows; I cannot say I have a personal favorite.

Posted Feb 12, 2020
    Cardyceps, LT Tombstone 77 and Korben like this.
  4. Brooklyn 99 all the way, such a funny great show. Super entertaining to watch, lots of great laughs. Its comedy gold

Posted Feb 12, 2020
    LT Tombstone 77 likes this.
  5. I have to agree with my brother here :p

Posted Feb 12, 2020
    Cardyceps and Korben like this.
  6. My favourite TV show varies from time to time.

I will list my most recent favourite tv shows.
    Modern Family
    Seinfeld
    Suite Life of Zack and Cody
    The Simpsons
    WWE Raw, Smackdown, NXT and Backstage. - Plus the network exclusive shows.

These are currently my favourite TV shows, they will probably be different in a couple of months once I finish them, but they are all rewatchable, so I will probably rewatch all of them.

Posted Feb 13, 2020
  7. Hey,

My favourite TV series has got to be The Originals. I don't really watch too much normal TV, mainly just watch some Netflix. I stumbled across this show on there, and I've watched it twice since!

Thanks,
    ~ TheGrandmaster

Posted Feb 13, 2020
  8. Hiya!

If we aren’t counting Netflix shows, I have only a few TV shows that I actually watch. I don’t really watch TV that often buttttt here are my favourite 3 to watch

I’m A Celebrity... Get Me Out if Here!
    I really love this show and I’ve been watching it since I was a baby. The two hosts of the show, Ant and Dec, are basically just national treasures to the UK. They're loved by everyone and especially me. I only watch the show because of them because I really could not care less about celebrities

Ant and Dec’s Saturday Night Takeaway
    As I said before, I love Ant and Dec! They have their own TV show every March and honestly I’ve never laughed more at a show in my life. I love love love this show and if you have access to ITV in your country then I really recommend watching it next month! I’m gonna be in the live studio audience at one of the shows so you might see me :eyes:

Say Yes to the Dress
    A recent addition, and a very brain numbing one at that, but recently I’ve been obsessed with it. I just like how little effort it takes to watch. Even though I’m 16 (and very very alone) it has made me start planning my own wedding. Preparation is key.

Big Bang Theory
    I love this show and it’s sometimes the only thing that can make me laugh when I’m down. I love how Jim Parsons portrays Sheldon Cooper and just the dynamics between all of the characters is what makes me love it. I binged the whole 12 seasons in under 3 weeks back in October, and let’s just say at the final episode I was an emotional wreck.

Posted Feb 13, 2020,
    Last edited Feb 15, 2020
  9. My all-time favorite TV show is Spongebob. I don't really watch TV anymore but when I was younger, its all I would watch. I remember waking up at like 6:30 am when I was 7 years old, I would get some breakfast and turning on some Spongebob until its time to leave for school. Spongebob all ways made me laugh in the morning and even at night when it was past my bedtime. I would watch it all the time, I was even able to remember "Its best day ever" song, and would sing it when I was bored.

Spongebob will definitely stay with me throughout my life.

Posted Feb 13, 2020
  10. Hi! Here are some of my top shows:
    • Anne with an E (This show was canceled after season 3 ;-;)
    • Reign
    • The Cable Girls
    • The 100
    • iZombie
    Granted, I haven’t watched these in quite a bit but I’d totally recommend them!!

Posted Feb 13, 2020
    Glamourized likes this.
  11. I love Grey's anatomy

Posted Feb 14, 2020
    Glamourized likes this.
  12. I love Medical drama shows too! I ADORE the Chicago series especially Chicago Med. I love how realistic it is compared to actual situations and I love learning new things every time I watch it! Chicago Fire and Chicago P.D aren't that bad either, I've started watching them recently along with Chicago Med. I want to start watching other medical drama shows like Grey's Anatomy and maybe The Good Doctor. But currently, I'm in love with Chicago Med and don't want this season to be the last one! </3

Posted Feb 14, 2020
    Glamourized likes this.
  13. Here are my top 3 favourite TV shows:
    3. Fresh Off the Boat
    2. Hell's Kitchen
    1. Big band Theory

Posted Feb 14, 2020
  14. My favorite TV show is none other than Spongebob Squarepants (the older ones mainly). An honorable mention would have to be The Witcher which I binge watched and really enjoyed. Henry Cavill executes the role amazingly and his sidekick Jaskier who is hilarious.

Posted Feb 14, 2020
  15. Heyo!

This is a super interesting thread! I have a ton of TV shows so I'll just start listing them. My favorite TV show's would have to be "The Simpsons", "American Housewife", "Hawaii Five-O", "The Masked Singer (US)". These show's are super entertaining to watch as I loveeee comedy so much and I really like murder mystery along with the guessing shows just like the Masked Singer which is super entertaining to watch and I really enjoy watching them! Plus a new season of the Masked Singer just started!

~Cheers!
    -spikecreates

Posted Feb 14, 2020
  16. Hey there!

The shows I'm interested changes a lot from time to time but I definitely have some highlights. I adored Avatar: The Last Airbender when I was younger (and still do!) It's probably one of the best cartoons of all time haha. I did love Grey's Anatomy before all the people I liked died. My favorite binge-worthy series on Netflix are The Good Place, iZombie, and the Chilling Adventures of Sabrina! I usually watch one show at a time and I just recently finished one so I'm actually looking for a good one right now too.

Posted Feb 14, 2020
    THELichCA and Dillionia like this.
  17. My favorite TV show right now would have to be Modern Family. The later seasons aren’t as good as the earlier seasons, but it’s still one of my favorite shows. Unfortunately it’s on its last season right now.
    I love all of the characters, and most of the episodes are really well written. I really enjoy watching it with my parents too.
    The Office would have to come in second. I just started getting into it..

Posted Feb 15, 2020
  18. My favorite TV show is The Big Bang Theory. At first I don't know about that, but my dad frequently watches it and that made me watch that show because I have an English assignment to analyze this show.
    I love the characters from the Big Bang Theory, especially when they are talking in a scientific way. But I mostly focus on behavior aspects because sometimes I have problems with behavior, and this show perfectly reflects on how some scenes clearly reflect on what I have problems.
    To sum this up, The Big Bang Theory is not only my favorite TV show, but it makes me become a good person by focusing on perspectives and social behavior. Also, I like its title!

Posted Feb 15, 2020
  19. The Good Place is by far superior to the rest, and anyone who says anything else is incorrect.

cc: @neotheater @Zipppo

Posted Feb 15, 2020
    Zipppo, neotheater and Glamourized like this.
  20. I think that you probably feel bad since Big Brother doesn't have any new episodes coming out.
    I remember the times when "Lego Ninjago" was something new. I stopped watching it when characters' style was changed.
    I like Hell's Kitchen because I like different, unusual and exotic dishes.
    I always liked Avatar animated series. I watched both Avatar and Cora/Kora. The only problem is that there are too many people who think that Avatar is an anime.

My favourite TV series:
    Bakugan - saint spirit
    Sunjey and Creig - Mother
    Adventure time - Father

Posted Feb 15, 2020