• 3075 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 10975 Players Online
  • 7900 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Favorite TV Show?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Mitsoko, Mar 28, 2020.

1. Hello there!
    What is your favorite TV show?
    Personally I love the show "Greys Anatomy" it is such a great show and I'd recommend watching it, my second favorite show would have to be Tokyo Ghoul :D
    Have you guys started watching any shows during this "break"?

Posted Mar 28, 2020
  2. Hi! Here are some of my top shows:
    • Anne with an E (This show was cancelled after season 3 ;-;)
    • Reign (also ended :( )
    • The Cable Girls (Finale just came out and I am not ready) -- I actually like to watch this show in Spanish (not my mother tongue) which is the original language of the show so I have to commit myself to paying attention the entire time if I am going to watch it, though I do use English subtitles but I still have to concentrate a lot.
    • The 100 (I think the finale came out?)
    • iZombie (also ended ;-; )
    • The Twilight Zone (1959, ended a while ago but worth the watching)
    Granted, I haven’t watched anything in quite a bit due to busying myself with other things but I’d totally recommend them!! They all have captivating plots and/or incredible filmmaking (the actual quality of the videos).

p.s.
    I knew I recognized this question, there was another thread very similar to this posted a couple months ago, here is it if you'd like to read it: https://www.mineplex.com/threads/favorite-tv-show.97328/

Posted Mar 28, 2020
    Mitsoko and xGetRekted like this.
  3. My favorite show has to be Trailer Park Boys. I’m currently on my third run of the show, and I have got no complaints.

Posted Mar 28, 2020
    Mitsoko likes this.
  4. Despite some creative choices recently, my favorite TV series is "Doctor Who". I knew about the series from my dad who used to watch it when he was little. I have been watching it since 2002, when I was only 4 years old. It's a show that always pushes to find the positives in everything. And it's put me on the career path that I'm in today and so I'll be forever thankful for that and to the creatives behind it.

There's another series, this time on Netflix called "Stranger Things". I missed the first season but caught up fairly quickly just before the second came out. The settings, the characters, the music all just hits the bell on the sort of entertainment that I enjoy most. The easter eggs and references to classic movies from the 80s also bring me the feeling of pure nostalgia because growing up, those were the movies on at my house.

Posted Mar 28, 2020
    Mitsoko and FabianTuck like this.
  5. When I was younger I used to watch all kinds of TV shows such as Jessie, and many other ones. Now that I am older I find myself not really watching TV anymore. When I watch TV it is either for a movie with my family, or to watch football/basketball, or a big sports game. That is the only time I really turn on my TV anymore.

Posted Mar 28, 2020
    Mitsoko likes this.
  6. I am a huge, huge, huge, huge, huge fan of the show The Flash on the CW! Though I'm not caught up with the current season (I prefer to watch on Netflix all at once-- I'm a serial binge watcher) I can't wait to see it when it's available for streaming. What makes me love The Flash so much is not necessarily the plot (though I am a sucker for some good campy action-comedy) but the relationships the characters have one another, and how dynamic, humorous, and downright lovable their personalities are (Cisco Ramon and Dr. Caitlin Snow I'm lookin' at you!).

Posted Mar 28, 2020
    Wrappingz and Mitsoko like this.
  7. Hello!

If I were to choose my favorite TV Show at this very moment would be Stranger Things. With this whole controversial epidemic going on, I had time to re-watch all the seasons for like the 5th time. One last thing I do have to say is that Greys Anatomy is an amazing show and a perfect fit for this topic!

Thank you,
    FabianTuck

Posted Mar 28, 2020
    Mitsoko likes this.
  8. Hey there!

If you couldn't tell by my very obvious obsession, it has to be Pingu!, I find him hilarious and love the TV show as a whole, may be based for kids but I still love it, been watching since a young age and just never stopped loving it.

Thanks 1tem :D

Posted Mar 28, 2020
    Mitsoko likes this.
  9. I actually wanted to watch Anne with an E. Is it good? Also I didn't realize there was another thread, oops ;(

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Mar 28, 2020
  10. Pingu is absolutely amazing <3

OP OP
  11. I actually started stranger things! I haven't been able to finish it though, but it seems really really good

OP OP
  12. S
    Binge watching is great, you don't have to wait for the next episode to come out, it's really beneficial when it comes to cliff hangers. I have a friend who is also very interested in The flash, it seems pretty good.

OP OP
  13. Jessie was an absolutely amazing show, I remember coming home afterschool and just watching it. It was sad that the show came to an end.

OP OP
    Dacked likes this.
  14. Anne with an E for Exceptional!!!! The first episode is in the format of a full movie meant to set up the rest of the show. The rest are about 40mins each. The whole thing is ABSOLUTELY AMAZING, watch it!!!

Posted Mar 28, 2020
    Mitsoko likes this.
  15. Will do!! I'm gonna have a lot of time considering that I won't be going back to school till August :joy:

OP OP
    V3riity likes this.
  16. Honestly Brooklyn 99 and superstore, super funny and they're kinda around the same style (Like the office and parks and rec)

Posted Mar 28, 2020
  17. Hi!

The two shows I always recommend friends and family to watch are Criminal Minds and Prison Break.
    I hate to admit it but I've rewatched these shows at least dozens of times. I am a sucker for great acting and these shows draw you in to the point where you'll be watching until 2 a.m. and not even notice it. I am a big fan of murder mystery as well so if you like those Netflix produces really good documentaries that are just as entertaining (be careful though some are sad and extremely messed up).

Posted Mar 28, 2020
  18. At the moment my favorite show is Gossip Girl. I started watching it a little before the lock-in and its really good. It’s all about the life of the rich in the big city and I never get bored watching it.

Posted Mar 29, 2020
  19. My favorite show will have to be Johnny Test. Started watching in like 2013 but it got updated a few years ago with new episodes

Posted Mar 29, 2020
  20. My favorite shows are honestly most of the Gordon Ramsay featured shows, Masterchef, Kitchen Nightmares, Hotel hell, Hell's kitchen, I know these are old but I usually find them online and watch the whole episodes even to this day, I highly suggest checking them out, especially Masterchef, I find them really fun and entertaining myself at least. I
    Thank you for your question and thank you for reading my reply.
    I forgot to mention these have strong language tho so keep that in mind if you're going to check them out, even though I'm sure you've probably at least heard of them.

Posted Mar 29, 2020