• 2256 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 10694 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Favorite subject in School(?)

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by xCipSyrianS, Sep 12, 2019.

Tags:
  1. For me, my favourite school subject is psychology.

Posted Sep 22, 2019
  2. My favourite subject is Biology or Chemistry! This is because I am really interested in plant life and I am also interested in how they link together! I hope I could do science as a general life job for when I grow up, but we'll see how it goes!​

Posted Sep 22, 2019
    Segwat likes this.
  3. The one I like most is probably Norwegian. We mostly write some essays about books and stuff (which I enjoy), and every class, we get to read a book in the last half hour. I find it pretty relaxing since the class is really quiet (and I love quiet), and I like reading too

Posted Sep 22, 2019
  4. I'd consider myself a mathematically-orientated student, meaning I like subjects which are revolved around Maths, such as Maths itself (obviously) and Physics. To be honest, there is no particular subject that I dislike. However, my favourite subject at school has got to be either English Literature or Spanish (the two subjects I got a GCSE grade 9 in). What's upsetting is that I can't take either for A-Level because a lot of other people in my year aren't interested enough in those subjects, meaning that there aren't enough people for the courses to run.

I would be open to the idea of studying Psychology, but from what I hear, it's a TON of work, especially at A-Level.

Posted Sep 22, 2019
  5. You can say that again! :,) I think it’s worth it though if you’re interested, definitely a very interesting subject

Posted Sep 22, 2019
    Segwat likes this.
  6. I would say that my favorite subject in school was math overall. I know that's a pretty unpopular opinion, but I always found myself to be good with numbers and problem solving. Since completing school, my abilities have significantly diminished though as it's been five years since I took a math class. I wasn't required to take any through college which was really nice. My favorite class that I took more recently was Writing for the Theatre and was similar to a creative writing class. I absolutely loved writing short scenes and would love to continue to pursue writing in the future.

Posted Sep 28, 2019
    Segwat likes this.
  7. Hey there!

For my A levels I'm doing IT, Business Studies, and Travel and Tourism. I love them all, but if I had to choose which was my favorite I'd have to go with Travel and Tourism. You get to meet so many new people when you go on trips and most of the time it doesn't even feel like school, more like a holiday! Plus my teacher is an absolute legend.

Posted Sep 28, 2019
    Segwat likes this.
  8. I am currently studying International Business in university and I really like it! I've always been more drawn to business related courses rather than classes like English of French, not really a fan of math either even though Calculus is like the core of a lot of the things we do. Some classes I have coming up that I'm really looking forward to are as followed: International and Comparative Management, Managing Globalization in Emerging Economies, International Relations: Global Political Economy, International Expansion & Operations and Sustainability & Environment in the South.

Posted Sep 28, 2019
  9. My favorite subject in school is Italian. Coming into the school year, I wasn't really looking forward to learning a new language until I found out how awesome my teacher is as well as the benefits of learning a language. On top of the fact that she doesn't give any homework, she’s also really chill and makes learning Italian very fun! In class we often do work involving groups, allowing us to work with our friends. Other than the class itself, learning Italian is great, especially if I wanted to visit Italy in the near future. Hopefully 1 day I will be able to speak fluent Italian!

Posted Sep 28, 2019
  10. math

Posted Sep 29, 2019
  11. Hey there!

So my favorite subject in school has got to be either Phys Ed or Computer Science. I have quite a few friends in these classes, and I never find myself bored or losing focus. Speaking for specifically, I've always like Phys Ed as I'm quite an active person. It's the time of the day to just talk with friends and play games while also getting a workout in! When it comes to Computer Science, I've always been fascinated by how computers work and what goes into making programs and the devices themselves. I'd consider myself relatively knowledgeable about the hardware side of things, but I'm always looking for ways to improve my knowledge of the software! I've already learned so in the first month I can't imagine how much I'll know by the end of the semester!

Posted Oct 1, 2019
  12. For me, my favourite two have gotta be Chemistry and Computer Science.
    Ever since I was small I've loved the idea of chemistry, mixing things, reactions etc. My love for it has evolved as I've grown older. I also have always loved computing. I'd say 3rd to them is math for me.

Posted Oct 1, 2019
  13. I love English class! I don't know why but writing and reading come really easily to me. I can read whole books in one sitting(though I usually prefer to just do one during a sitting). I can also crank out essays with thousands of words with no sweat. Once I get going, I kinda drift into my own world and get invested into reading or writing. I am currently pursuing a BA in English in college and branch out from there! Unfortunately, I'm not too good or interested in STEM but I will look deeper into something like Computer Science to further develop my skills potentially. A lot of people are either super good at STEM(Math, Science) or are super good in English and writing and suck at the other.

Posted Oct 1, 2019
  14. Great thread! I would love to share my favorite subject, which is German. I love the material honestly, I have been studying it for 3 years now and it's great. I know I have a lot to learn and my opinion about the subject may change but for now it's my favorite.

Posted Oct 1, 2019,
    Last edited Oct 1, 2019
  15. Heyo!
    My favourite subject at school is performing arts. A subject and hobby I've adored for years and hopefully a future career for me! I absolutely love acting and dancing (not so much singing as I'm awful at it). I part take in multiple shows at school and love them to bits!!! Awesome thread, very interesting to see what the communities favourite subjects are!

Posted Oct 1, 2019