• 311 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 2395 Players Online
  • 2084 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Favorite Styles

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Dinnersaur_, Sep 1, 2019.

1. Ok so this might be kind of a weird topic but I'm sure most people here think I'm weird already

From my time on this earth, I've noticed that there's been a lot of different clothing and hair styles emerging. Some of them I think are absolutely stupid, but then again, I'm one of the most basic people ever. My style always consists of:

T-shirts all year round (my favorite is my Jurassic Park shirt :) )

During winter I just wear a jacket or hoodie over a t-shirt

I wear shorts during the summer (preferably athletic shorts because they're more comfortable)

Sweats during the school year (I only really wore jeans in middle school because no sweats allowed)

Nike or Adidas shoes (usually Adidas)

And I just have a normal hair style. I just comb it when I wake up, nothing too special

Obviously I go for comfort when I'm deciding what to wear. I don't wear fancy stuff unless its for a special occasion and I don't wear the same pants or shirt every day either. I don't really care where I get my clothes from as long as I at least like them.

Ok, but the real question is what kind of stuff do you wear and why? What brand of clothing is your favorite?

Posted Sep 1, 2019