• 1518 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 4097 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Favorite Staff Member 2

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by MerryNeverLie, Nov 14, 2019.

1. You know that moment when even your Mentor doesn't even mention your name :'(

Posted Nov 15, 2019
  2. @TooMuchXMas4You because he gave me 60 likes that one time and he has christmas in his name which is an automatic pass for me.

Posted Nov 15, 2019,
    Last edited Nov 15, 2019
    Im_Ken, TooMuchXMas4You and AyyNick like this.
  3. Thanks for the love fam! I appreciate the support!

Posted Nov 15, 2019
    TooMuchXMas4You likes this.
  4. My favorite staff members are @Sobki annndddd @Rvsie

I’m not really close to any staff so this was rather difficult.

Posted Nov 15, 2019
  5. Heyo!

This is an extremely hard one but I'll list my top three:

@xCuta // xOeuf - uhh where do I start? The most epic person in the entire world. I honestly don't know what I'd do without you. The amount of weird jokes we have is uncanny! And... I'd like to thank you for helping me so much with clans <3_<3

@Oscaros_ - the nicest person you'll ever meet. Thank you so much for being an MA (even tho you bully me by giving me bad qotw scores :() Anyways.. I couldn't thank him enough for being so supportive during my trial! Also, shout out to @korniDE for being the best mentor EVER!

@Hestong - Hestyboii!! Again, one of the nicest people you'll ever meet. He's extremely supportive and helped me a lot in my trial<3

There are soooo many more people I could list, but I'd thought I'd keep it short and sweet!

Posted Nov 15, 2019
    korniDE, xOeuf and TooMuchXMas4You like this.
  6. Hm... this is so hard hahah

First starting off with Trainee
    @Thenorn
    You’re an awesome person to talk to on Discord :) and actually tho, I can’t believe we have so many things in common :o

Second - Moderator
    @xCuta // xOeuf
    You make amazing pfps *envy*

@WinteryOsprey38
    For being an awesome friend and also helping me with the time when I got false banned

Third - Sr. Mod
    I really don’t know any of the Sr. Mods that well, but I’d have to say @FireStar for rejecting my Trainee Application lmao, you were a great interviewer as well!

Last but not least... Admin!!
    Probably @Toki
    She’s an awesome person and I’m glad she’s Admin, or I would probably still be falsely banned as of this moment :P

Posted Nov 15, 2019
    WinteryOsprey38, Toki, xOeuf and 2 others like this.
  7. Heyo!

Work wise, I would probably have to go with @Arjun, seriously this man is on top of everything and I don't know how he does it. One of my favorites would probably be @jxcb since he helps me out a lot and is pretty nice. The staff team as a whole is also just amazing in general, so shoutout to everybody on it.
    Also forgot to mention my MA and Mentor you guys are great!
    Thanks for the support, glad to see I do stuff people enjoy. Have a wonderful day.

Posted Nov 15, 2019
    Im_Ken, xOeuf, Xukuri and 1 other person like this.
  8. Hi!

So as someone who's on the Staff team, I know plenty of outstanding Staff members. I love being on the team and I think I'm so blessed to know the people I know. They make my day better every day. I'm grateful.

Current Staff Members
    - My favourite Trainee is @SkittlesTM , we rarely speak but when I see them in-game they're really nice and always talking to everyone. They're incrediiiiiibly kind n I hope they're on the Staff team for a long time:)
    - My other favourite Trainee is @Animalll ; he's been a good friend of mine since March because he was the first person on the Staff team I spoke to! I'm so glad he's back on the team <3
    - My favourite Mod is @Wolfayy because he is a good person to talk to and great to have a laugh with. They've been a friend of mine for a few months now and he's a greatttt guy
    - My favourite SrMod is @korniDE because she is an amazin mentor who's helped me through so much <3 Been with me since day one of my Staff journey and taught me many things. She always puts a smile on my face when I'm feeling down and I couldn't have asked for anyone better.

Group of Staff Members
    - My favourite group of people though has to be the Recruitment team (Recruitment and Recruitment Assistants). They've believed in me and made me feel like I'm part of the family. I didn't ever think I'd enjoy a subteam as much as I am doing. The fact the Recruiters have took me under their wing just makes me incredibly happy.

Past Staff Members
    - @Mintletsgo my best buddy on the Staff team :)
    - @Eat I love you and miss youuuuuuuu <3
    - @Meami and @Raech my two mentors from my first Trainee trial. I wish you two were still here because I really wouldn't be the Staff member I am now without you two.

Sorry if I missed you but if I really do like you all (:

Posted Nov 15, 2019
    Meami, Raech, korniDE and 6 others like this.
  9. There are many staff members I think I appreciate. That being said, there are ones that stand out, notably the following:

Current Trainees:
    @Animalll (epic pfp, really funny dude as well)
    @Dallarth (super friendly and a chill person to talk to)
    @Thenorn (CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FOOTBALL M8)
    Current Mods:
    @Zipppo (omg you were so supportive of me when I told you I was applying for trainee. I wanna thank you for putting up with me spamming your discord PMs almost every day LOL)
    @neotheater (OMG tysm for being a literal role model. You always try to speak to me which really means a lot <3)
    @AyyNick (Thanks so much for all your hard work and super grats on the early promo!)
    Current Sr.Mods:
    @KawaiiLovi ☾ (For the awesome interview and also being a fellow Bakugo fan)
    @Ralfieee (You do an amazing job as a mentor and an all round awesome person. I hope I can be your mentee one day!)
    @Flaym (The power of the cookie)
    Favourite Admins:
    @Toki (Birthday buddy :D)

Posted Nov 15, 2019,
    Last edited Nov 19, 2019
    Toki, KawaiiLovi ☾, AyyNick and 9 others like this.
  10. Hello hello!

Nice thread you have here! It's so hard to just pick one member of the team, so I'll pick a few since I could never only choose one.

- @nolawn & @Goudge ✦ for both being there for me at all hours of the day and supporting me in everything I do.

- @Jhazu for literally being the same person as me, and for always putting up with how annoying I am.
    [​IMG]

- @CowHatake & @qint / Tripsy for being the best batchies I could have asked for. @ItsFree this includes you <3

- @TooMuchXMas4You for helping me get through day-to-day challenges and being able to work with him on many different teams.

I'm sure I could find a reason for so many more people, but these are just a few of them.

Posted Nov 15, 2019
    Tripsy, Jhazu, Thenorn and 7 others like this.
  11. Alright, this is definitely one of the hardest list rankings to make, but the list goes as follows.

@neotheater - Big Steve, one of my favourite people on the staff team, someone who has a similar sense of humour as me and who is just very easy to talk to.
    @AGLThree - Jared, you're iconic and amazing, as long as you don't become edgy like your taste in clothes, we should be friends for a long while.
    @Ralfieee - Even though you are extremely scary in introduction meetings, you are very funny and relateable over texts! You are the best mentor I could've ever asked for, so stay sweet ralfdog.
    @Zipppo - My favourite hippo! You're a fabulous and funny ma. You were very nice to me during my previous trial, and I have got to see a whole other funnier side to you now as my ma!!
    @Adrianna - My favourite cmod who I have seen around Mineplex for years. You've always been really supportive and have been such a great friend over the past 6 months.
    @xFrazer - My Chris Lilley buddy!! Since literally no other Au Staff member watches him, it's great that there's another person that watches his shows too!!
    @ShootinStars - wack
    @Crazyy_Tim - Timbot
    @AyyNick - noob
    @Vocaloiid - So proud, you're my favourite staff member of all time, by far my number 1. #ronaldlover553

These are my cadbury favourites!!!!

Posted Nov 15, 2019
    Ralfie, AGLThree, xFrazer and 6 others like this.
  12. I like everyone lol

Posted Nov 15, 2019
  13. Posted Nov 16, 2019
    Look_Dan, AGLThree, Marzie and 2 others like this.
  14. Posted Nov 16, 2019
  15. I've been on the forums for long and tbh my answer has varied, due to new staff members each month!
    Well here are my top 3!
    1. @TooMuchXMas4You
    2. @Thenorn
    3. @Bunni

(2. and 3. are kinda the same. I spent more time with Bunni on my alt but Thenorn built me something in lobby 8.
    So :P)

Posted Nov 16, 2019
    Bunni, TooMuchXMas4You and Thenorn like this.
  16. Posted Nov 16, 2019
    Ralfie, KawaiiLovi ☾, xOeuf and 5 others like this.
  17. Interesting thread.

I wouldn't say I have any favorite staff as they all do hard work equally, whoever, there are a lot of staff members I highly appreciate for specific reasons. Those are:
    @TooMuchXMas4You
    @Kyuine
    @Dallarth
    @Evgeen
    and @Tea (you never said that builders don't count so hehe)

All are of them are great people and have done a lot for both me and the community.

Posted Nov 16, 2019
  18. This is very hard for me to choose because everyone on the staff team that I have talked to has been so nice and helpful and I don't want anyone to feel left out. But here are just a few of the people that have helped me along the way:

@AyyNick (super nice and helpful)
    @Thenorn (also super nice and helpful, pretty good at DMT I guess :P)
    @iMedia (helpful and fun to talk to, although is yet to beat me in lobby gladiators :P)
    @SkittlesTM (batch buddy, nice guy and is fun to talk to)
    @Ralfieee (awesome mentor, is really kind, friendly and helpful)
    @Zipppo (awesome MA, is also really kind, friendly and helpful)
    @Arjun (friendly, chill, and overall an awesome interviewer and person)
    @Sven @Kyuine @GoofIt (for all helping me at times where I was having trouble)
    @Toki (being really kind and friendly, and always available for help)

I honestly feel like I could put every staff member that I've come across on this list, but that would take way too long lol.

Posted Nov 16, 2019
    Ralfie, Toki, GoofIt and 7 others like this.
  19. You all are too nice <3 Thank you all for supporting the team!

Posted Nov 16, 2019
    TooMuchXMas4You likes this.
  20. I am sorry because I am entering discussion to talk about another thing: how to create a post?

Posted Nov 16, 2019