• 1237 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 6520 Players Online
  • 5283 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Favorite SSM Mob

Discussion in 'Super Smash Mobs' started by ShipshapeMC, Apr 6, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Absolute favorite ever definitely Guardian, it offers a lot of player expression that you dont see a much with other kits.

Enderman and Cow were also ones I really liked, and Spider is always a staple

Posted Apr 9, 2020
    Mitchy and ShipshapeMC like this.
  2. Hey!

You literally just said all of my favorite kits apart from Skeleton. Nice job, @Crash! All of the mobs you listed are my some of my favorites to play because I feel as though they are more difficult to use than other kits, and thus make them more credible in usage. Love to hear your thoughts.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 9, 2020
  3. Hey!
    I don't really play SSM anymore but on the occasion when I do, I usually play Wolf. Mainly because Wolf's passive and cub tackle work together pretty well, and aren't that hard to pull off. I also enjoy playing guardian, even though it takes a lot more practice to play efficiently.

Posted Apr 10, 2020
    ShipshapeMC likes this.
  4. Yo! (Thought I should try out that introduction, I haven't used it on the forums before)

Wolf is good, to say the least. However, I find that the majority of the community believes that the Wolf class is overpowered, however I disagree. I find that because of the low amount of armor that wolf has, It's very difficult for Wolf to actually do anything in the early stages of a match, and thus making it balanced. Awesome to hear your favorite though!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 10, 2020
  5. Hello,
    I think enderman is a good kit because it does tons of damage with its block toss and its melee is very high. Most players run and throw blocks, but i think playing aggressive is best with enderman. It has decent armor and is easy to play.

Posted Apr 21, 2020
  6. Hi.

Currently my main is Slime, I've been using it for over a month I think. I've not yet mastered the Slime Rocket and do not always land my shots, but when I do it is extremely satisfying, probably the most satisfying projectile in all SSM.
    My favourite kit though is Sir Sheep — the way it was released back in 2014 or something. It was amazingly fun to use and I hate how it is now. Most of my games throughout these years though were won using Skeleton, but I am kind of sick of it.

I'd really like to see the results of this poll, thank you for creating it.

Posted Apr 22, 2020
    ShipshapeMC likes this.
  7. Heyo!

I'd have to go with the Slime class. I'm naturally good at manipulating with it and I get back-to-back kills when using it. The slime rocket is really effective for starting up a combo but it takes a few practice shots before landing it accurately. I like this kit since I've been using it a lot and I just seem to bond very well with it. You should experiment with the kits you have and try buying some more with the gems you earn (check the perks of every kit though before buying) and try those out too!

~Terminal :D

Posted Apr 22, 2020
    ShipshapeMC likes this.
  8. “So many playstyles” = right click

Posted Apr 22, 2020
    _SquishE, Crash and Mitchy like this.
  9. Hey there!
    There are many SSM mobs to choose from, it's impossible to choose one, haha. Personally, I go through the creeper class a lot and I find that it's super fun, and pretty good if you know how to use it. Otherwise, I enjoy playing chicken which is super fun. The chicken kit is super effective if you use it properly and I think it allows for some pretty creative game mode. SSM is definitely one of the most enjoyable games in my opinion and I'd definitely recommend it.

Posted Apr 22, 2020
    ShipshapeMC likes this.
  10. I rarely play SSM nowadays but I can remember using sheep kit a lot from when I used to play it a bit more. Sheep was really fun to use, and I personally think that static laser in particular was fun to use (mid-air snipes!), and I remember the days of pre-wool mine nerf where I could just spam wool mine and wooly rocket in order to get back onto the map. Ahhh, good times.

Posted Apr 22, 2020
    ShipshapeMC likes this.
  11. Hi! I don't play SSM that much anymore, but I have my fair share of favorite kits. My favorite kit is definitely creeper without any doubts. It's one of the only kits I've been able to figure out, and the exploding ability is useful for knocking other players out. Have a wonderful day!

Posted Apr 22, 2020
    ShipshapeMC likes this.
  12. My favourite mob at the moment is Blaze, I love his firefly ability as a means of escape/rescue/damage, his sword ability however is meh but his firefly makes up for it. My second favourite mob in SSM has to be enderman, I love his teleport ability to traverse the map and get away to heal or attack.

Posted Apr 22, 2020
    ShipshapeMC likes this.
  13. definitely cow. cow is mobile, tanky, and good for both 1v1s and team fights. if used well, cow can easily deal 30+ damage in a single combo. remember: you have a 10 damage abil with a 10-second cooldown(milk spiral), and a abil that potentially does infinite damage(angry herd).

Posted Apr 24, 2020
    Chameebling and ShipshapeMC like this.
  14. Spider. Spin web is extremely helpful in both solos and teams, and needler is great for combos. Unfortunately quit that kit after using it for 4 years because it got boring.

Posted Apr 28, 2020
    ShipshapeMC likes this.
  15. I've been maining cow mostly. It has decent armor, high numbers of damage with 6 being melee and 5 on the abilities meaning that when you combo the numbers add up with each other when the abilities hit multiple times! I also like the fact that milk spiral goes through blocks which probably is a bug because when cow was introduced milk spiral stops at blocks. A nice thing about milk spiral is that you can propel even when bone rushed the other direction so it overrides knockback! A good thing about angry herd is that you can use it to block arrows and endy's block toss to avoid getting knockbacked!

Posted Apr 28, 2020
    ShipshapeMC likes this.
  16. Hi!

I like the blaze and skeleton horse kit the most because they both have ways to quickly get up if you accidentally fall off or someone knocks you off. I tend to accidentally fall off the map a lot and those kits are a big help.

Disclaimer: I haven't played SSM for the last month because I am really scared of endermen and a lot of people have been using that kit lately so if any of this information is outdated, sorry about that

Grizzlyyyyyyy

Posted Apr 28, 2020
    ShipshapeMC likes this.
  17. I am personally not the best player at Super Smash Mobs. However, from what I've seen, I enjoy using the Witch since I can win games with it. It is a kit I definitely need to improve on, but I know that I can master the kit deep down.

Posted Apr 28, 2020
    ShipshapeMC likes this.
  18. These aren't my favorite kits and I'm not very good at them but, I personally think that zombie and wolf have the most potential to be the BEST kit. I used to think that zombie was easily the best kit if you were good at it because of how much damage it does with its corrupted arrow. Then I played a ton of wolves and they all destroyed me. I played AnthonyHasNoPals when he was playing wolf (he has 17k wins at the moment) and it was impossible to hit him. It seemed like he spammed space bar at like 20 cps. It feels like they are bhopping around you.

Posted Apr 28, 2020
    ShipshapeMC likes this.
  19. My favorite is enderman. Snipping someone with block after block is so satisfying to me.

My runner ups are guardian or pig.

Posted Apr 28, 2020
  20. Yippee Ki-Yay everyone!

Alrighty, I just wanted to let you lads who have participated in this survey that this forum will be closed on 5/06/2020, or Wednesday, May 5th.

All future participants must submit their answers by 5/06/2020.

I will provide the results in a separate thread on 5/07/2020, or Thursday, May 6th.

Thanks to everyone who participated in this thread!
    Stay safe, and wash your hands.
    :mineplex:

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 28, 2020
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.