• 3314 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 12004 Players Online
  • 8690 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Favorite SSM Mob

Discussion in 'Super Smash Mobs' started by ShipshapeMC, Apr 6, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Howdy!

Guardian in my opinion is just a better Iron Golem, however, their are 2 significantly different play styles to each! Guardian was my main for a while, until I went back to Skeleton, like always. Love to hear your thoughts though!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 6, 2020
    zytrus likes this.
  2. Hey!

It seems to me that Blaze is actually quite the popular Mob! Lots of players seem to enjoy playing the kit. I in particular like to play Blaze because of how balanced the class is. Has highly offensive abilities while also having the capability to play defensive as well.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 6, 2020
    NinjaMaster895 likes this.
  3. Hey there!

My favorite is defiantly the skeleton! I like it because it is the first kit I ever used and I always just stuck with it. While using the kit I became way more confident in my archery skills. I do not really play Super Smash Mobs anymore like I used to, but skeleton kit will always be something I remember!

Posted Apr 6, 2020
    ShipshapeMC likes this.

4. Howdy!

I play the Skeleton kit quite often right now! However, I have recently gotten back into playing other kits. Awesome to hear your favorite!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 6, 2020
  5. Hey!

My favorite kit in SSM would have to be the wolf kit. I love the playstyle of the wolf and you can get really good combos; especially if you master its abilities. It is also very agile and you can move around the map quite quickly.

Posted Apr 7, 2020
    ShipshapeMC likes this.
  6. Howdy!

I used to think that playing Wolf required no skill and was just completely based around Cub Tackle. And to an extent, it is. I started playing Wolf so that I could get what I called "EaSy WiNs". I quickly learned that because of Wolf's low Armor total, along with the fact that Wolf only really does good damage in big combos, I realized it was actually balanced. I now respect Wolf players after my little experience. Thanks for your submission!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 7, 2020
    YoungSavage220 likes this.
  7. My favorite SSM mob is the blaze. It has a super-fast recovery and it's great for someone clumsy like me who just jumps into holes by myself. It also has fast use of the ability to deal damage and it's overall a great kit!

Posted Apr 7, 2020
    ShipshapeMC likes this.

8. Agreed!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 7, 2020
    BannableName likes this.
  9. spider best kit

Posted Apr 7, 2020
    ShipshapeMC likes this.
  10. I love using both Iron Golem and Creeper. I am a god with both of them and just love how different the play styles are. Creeper is just a rush and spam kit, Golem you have to play strategically.

Posted Apr 7, 2020
    ShipshapeMC likes this.
  11. Hello!
    Personally, I main Slime kit, I enjoy both abilities and can be very rewarding if you hit your shots. Furthermore, the Slime in its early stages has a tiny hitbox and is very difficult to hit for most players.

Posted Apr 7, 2020
    ShipshapeMC likes this.
  12. Hey!

I really enjoy playing with the Blaze kit. The firefly power makes it very hard to die from falling off the map, and the inferno power just sets the others on fire. I really stink at the game, but I still have lots of fun playing it!

Have a great day!

Posted Apr 7, 2020
    ShipshapeMC likes this.
  13. Howdy!

Iron Golem is an awesome class, and it's really interesting when you see a player that is skilled with Golem because the majority of Iron Golem players are newer since it's a free kit and thus are traditionally worse.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 7, 2020

14. Hey!

Some people are really good at Slime, like MelkorADeceiver and are able to play super aggressively with the class! Great to hear your thoughts!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 7, 2020

15. Howdy!

The Blaze kit seems to be very popular, at least among those that have given a response to this forum thread! To be quite honest, it's also very understandable!

Have a great day!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 7, 2020
  16. I absolutely love playing squid. In my eyes, when in the right hands, it seems a bit OP. However, if you're just casually playing it, it may feel a bit underpowered. I especially love how squid has 3 abilities. One of the best abilities that squid has would have to be super squid. The mobility and invincibility combined allows you to move around the map and get out of sticky situations really easily. Super squid also allows you to get the smash crystal relatively easily.

Posted Apr 7, 2020
    ShipshapeMC likes this.

17. Agreed.

Sky Squid is most definitely the most important ability, however Ink Shotgun is actually the most important in my opinion. If you land the shotgun, it does incredible damage. Otherwise Sky Squid is basically useless.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 7, 2020
  18. I have an important announcement to make.

Hey guys, It's come apparent to me that this forum has over 304 views, yet it has only received nearly 40 replies. This is not to say that all of your replies are appreciated, because they are. However, to any of you who are seeing this forum thread, please make a response!

Please note that you don't have to create a long explanation for why you like a specific Mob kit. You can just simply type what kit it is. I want to poll the largest amount of SSM players possible so that I can publish legitimate results on another thread.

Everybody, have a great day.

Oh, please remember to wash your hands. Stop the spread of Coronavirus.

:mineplex:

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 8, 2020
  19. I really like Enderman, it has high melee damage, block toss does insane kb, and blink is always super useful to get out of bad situations

Posted Apr 8, 2020
    Mitchy and ShipshapeMC like this.

20. I completely understand!

I've been solely playing Enderman all this week. He's really good and especially if you can use the SHIFT blink to dive camping enemies, it's really useful.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 8, 2020
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.