• 2062 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 7360 Players Online
  • 5298 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Survey Favorite restaurant?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Stormiiee, Apr 3, 2020.

1. We all know that Wendy's is the best fast-food restaurant out there. My favorite meal to get is the Baconator meal. Not the little Baconator, but the big one. I also like getting Frostys. The Spicy Nuggets were amazing back when I could have them. If you're really hungry, I would recommend getting the Baconator meal. However, if you're there just because you're a little hungry, then get one of the Dave's burgers - whether that's the single, double, or triple.

Now I'm hungry. So, I should go fix that.

Posted Apr 5, 2020
    Wiz2K likes this.
  2. In my area, I think the best restaurant would be this local restaurant called Elly's Pancake House. They open from morning until early afternoon, and they serve great breakfast and good lunch. Especially since the restaurant is pretty close to my school, I am able to go there during late arrivals or days that are more chill. I really like this restaurant especially when they combine breakfast with lunch. It is considered one of the more underrated restaurants in our area, so feel free to check out the restaurant if you find it by your area. I personally like brunch since I skip breakfast most of the time, so that's why I like Elly's. I tend to get skirt steak with eggs, which will come with pancakes or toast, and it will always taste good. They tend to bring good steak sauce which I like to add to my steak. As for people who would be newcomers, the skillets deserve recognition at the restaurant. Anyways, hope you guys learned a lot from my favorite restaurant .

Posted Apr 5, 2020
  3. My favorite restaurant is tescos you schmuck oh and I get ramen noodles get it because it’s like drugs you get addicted

Posted Apr 5, 2020
  4. "Emotionally-speaking, Honey, Shoney's is my home."
    --Rick Sanchez speaking to Beth Smith

Posted Apr 5, 2020
  5. Hai!

Okay, here we go!

What's your favorite restaurant? I absolutely LOOOOOVE Nando's!!!!

What's your favourite dish to get? Butterfly Chicken, Medium Spice, Lemon and Herb and finally, but most definitely not least, Peri-Peri fries, oooh yeah. :D

What dish would you recommend others trying? The.. Butterfly.. chicken, with um- okay just read the above! xd

Interesting post, I look forward to other responses !

Posted Apr 5, 2020
  6. ack when I lived in Bologna, Italy, we had this sideroad that was completely empty. It was just a dead-end alleyway at the south side of the city with nothing going on. On the left side of the roadway, there were these stairs going down to a dimly-lit door. My friends and I decided to check it out, and we pretty much found a goldmine.
    This place is called Ristorante Da Fabio Di Cavalieri Alessandro, and it's all-you can eat off a menu. It's not like a garbage buffet, though, you order a primo piatto, secondo - all that - and the lone chef himself brings it all out en masse. The food was unimaginably good, and having as much as you want for about $80 per person was amazing. Everything was freshly made, and the desserts were literally industrial-sized. Want a cake? He bakes the whole cake, not just a slice. Gelatto? You get the whole daily-made batch until you can't eat anymore.
    It only seats about 20 people, but it was like nothing I've ever had. Would go again!

Posted Apr 5, 2020
  7. Heyy, neat little question!

My favourite restaurant is one I visit once a year in France. I can never remember its name but I call it "28" as that's the number on the door. It's because of that restaurant that "28" is my lucky number.

My favourite dish is omelette and chips or chicken and chips. Their chips are the best thing I've ever tasted so honestly, anything is good as long as it has chips on the side. They have amazing desserts too, including the warmest and moist brownie with caramel drizzled onto it with powdered sugar and cream.

I'd recommend they basically order everything off the menu. Their chicken is unbelievable and their chips are crispy and have the perfect balance of salt.

(If I remember the name of the restaurant, I'll edit it onto the message.)

Posted Apr 5, 2020
  8. I am an intellectual from the year 3000 with an IQ of over 9000. The human race destroyed the NASCAR race and found the meaning of life- FIVE GUYS. We have abandoned all practices of religion and worship the almighty five guys who created FIVE GUYS.

Posted Apr 5, 2020
    NinjaMaster895 and Specy like this.
  9. Scrumptious!

Before 2019, my favorite restaurant was In-N-Out Burger. It was simple in taste of burgers and French fries. I also liked the Coca Cola. At this point, my mom was worried, "that's unhealthy!"

But starting in 2019, while my dad was stopping by to eat, we went to Subway (sandwich restaurant). At first, I am not used to it, but when my dad said all toppings in my sandwich, I actually liked it! In fact, my dad was surprised that I can eat a lot of toppings!

At February of 2019, before we went to the movies, we stopped by to go to Wing Stop. I used to remember Wing Stop when I was 13, but we don't go there a lot. At Wing Stop, I liked the drinking station (you use your fingers to tap on the screen and select which drink), and I liked Cherry Coca Cola! I get to eat the most spicy chicken, which is Atomic flavor (it's insanely spicy, and I don't recommend trying it), and I really liked it!

Unfortunately, at beginning of January 2020, the last time I went to Wing Stop, the fries and the chickens aren't that good. I couldn't concentrate in school after eating that, so we stopped going here. Yet I still eat Subway more often, which is healthy, but my family (especially my older brother) liked In-N-Out more. It's strange because my mom and dad likes Subway, but they don't eat here often. My older brother doesn't like Subway (it's strange and I don't know why). I still eat In-N-Out, but not often because I have to change my diet.

I also forgot to mention that Carl's Jr. is also my favorite restaurant, but I totally forgot how I ordered here. The fries are salty compared to In-N-Out, but the burgers are good.

Posted Apr 6, 2020
    Stormiiee likes this.
  10. My favorite restaurant would have to be Chipotle. That is the only restaurant I could eat every day if I had to. My favorite dish is a bowl with steak, rice, beans, and cheese and I would recommend anything they have there. There are so many options so you can really make it how you like it!

Posted Apr 6, 2020
    20LeeBrian1 likes this.
  11. FIVE GUYS!
    Sadly there isn't one in my hometown, but I often times drive 45 minutes just to eat at Five Guys! I highly recommend for anybody who hasn't tried food from there.

Posted Apr 6, 2020
    Pubbsby likes this.
  12. texas roadhouse has terrible steaks, incredibly dry and chewy, try outback

Posted Apr 6, 2020
  13. chain restaurant: taco bell. i'm a broke 18 year old n have been saved by the value menu. i will admit it is not good quality mexican food, but it does make eating the good stuff feel even better

non chain restaurant: han dynasty of my native NYC & Philadelphia. it's a sichuan chinese food with a couple locations around the city. wontons w/ chili oil, all kinds of hot pot and pea leaves with garlic. it's crazy good to the point where i'll just start thinking about it in class and can't focus on anything else.

shake shack (a classic, it's better then in-n-out, no cap), schaller's stube (for a good braut on the go), hinomaru out in queens (home borough!) for some great ramen n pig beach in brooklyn.

Posted Apr 6, 2020,
    Last edited Apr 6, 2020
  14. Heyo!
    Personally my favorite restaurant would have to shake shack. I live in New York City and I have a shake shack only 6 blocks away from my apartment. Me and my family used to go there every weekend on Saturday, but since COVID-19 happened we had to start ordering, but now shake shack closed deliveries too and all of my other favorite restaurants are closed too :( . Though when it was still open I usually got a plain hamburger with fries and a vanilla shake

Posted Apr 6, 2020
  15. My favourite restaurant is Subway. My favourite sandwich starts with Italian bread, tops with beef, lettuce, tomatoes, mayonnaise, cucumbers, Swiss cheese, and spinach. This combination is very nutritious and delicious, I definitely recommend it to everyone.

Posted Apr 6, 2020
    Kindnessaj likes this.
  16. Well, I forgot the name of it but there was this really well-known sushi restaurant I went to a few months ago that had quite a reputation lol. Honestly though, with this coronavirus going on I'm just hoping it still stands because that place had the best sushi I've ever tasted in my life.

Posted Apr 7, 2020
  17. What's your favorite restaurant? My favorite restaurant is a local Italian restaurant.

What's your favorite dish to get?
    I usually get either the pizza or the cheese ravioli.

What dish would you recommend others trying? I would recommend others try the cheese ravioli it is so delicious and unforgettable.

Posted Apr 7, 2020
    20LeeBrian1 likes this.
  18. What's your favorite restaurant?
    I would have to say my favorite restaurant is Fogo de Chao, a Brazilian Steakhouse in Houston, TX.

What's your favorite dish to get?
    In this steakhouse, you turn your card to green or red. Green means the chefs come out with different meat and ask you if you want some. Red means you are either full or not wanting more food at the moment. My favorite thing there is probably the tenderloin stake

What dish would you recommend others trying?
    There bread is really good

Posted Apr 7, 2020
    Stormiiee likes this.
  19. For me my favourite place is a chain of resturants in the UK called wagamamas, the chicken katsu curry from there is honestly the best dish imo, its the one that I would reccomend to others to try as well. It's not too spicy and its not too mild it's kinda like the inbetween so it's perfect if you can handle a little bit of spice.

Posted Apr 7, 2020