• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 2579 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Favorite NHL Team? ;)

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by LT Tombstone 77, Feb 13, 2020.

1. Hey everyone! I'm sure plenty of you know that I am a huge NHL fan. I love to watch hockey and play it as well! In case you didn't know, NHL stands for National Hockey League. I think I posted a thread like this before, but I can't really remember. It's still interesting to see all of the answers. My personal favorite would have to be the New York Islanders, since I'm from New York and I've just always liked them. I was going to put a survey on this but then I realized that it would take a while to include every NHL team lol. Thanks for reading and I can't wait to see all of your answers ;)

Posted Feb 13, 2020
  2. Washington Capitals.

I know I'm swaying away from the original question, but do you have pre-trade deadline predictions for the playoffs? I'm thinking Edmonton Oilers vs Dallas Stars for the West, Washington Capitals vs Tampa Bay Lightning for the East. I think it'll then be a Dallas vs Tampa Bay final, Tampa Bay in 6. I know I said my team is Washington, but I just feel Tampa Bay has something going this year.

Posted Feb 13, 2020
    LT Tombstone 77 likes this.
  3. I personally don’t really like the Capitals, sorry to say. But hey, everyone likes who they like ;). I don’t really have any predictions yet tbh. I think the Islanders might have a fair chance this year though.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Feb 13, 2020
  4. Toronto maple leafs

Posted Feb 13, 2020
  5. Hey there.

I personally am not a very big NHL fan, but when the games do come on I try to watch and enjoy it. My favorite team is the Avalanche.

Posted Feb 13, 2020
  6. There's a National Hockey League? You learn something new every day!

Posted Feb 13, 2020
    OnceSpoken and LT Tombstone 77 like this.
  7. Hey,

I don't watch much hockey, but I do love to attend games. I grew up going to some of the Ducks games. I always loved the action packed games hockey had to offer, it was something that is fast paced, but very entertaining too. And I'm not entirely sure why, but the Bruins seem to peak my interest from time to time. But I'd probably have to choose the Ducks over all the other teams, just because that was the one team I watched and supported the most when I was younger.

Posted Feb 13, 2020