• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 2579 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Survey Favorite Musical

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Vytas, Jan 20, 2020.

1. What is your favorite musical? Mine definitely has to be Wicked I know the words to practically every song and I've seen the show on Broadway.

Posted Jan 20, 2020
    Fallen™, ILIKECAKEMAN and Dillionia like this.
  2. ME TOO, I LOVE WICKED!! But my top 3 would have to be in this order:
    1. Les Miserables
    2. Wicked
    3. Hamilton

Posted Jan 20, 2020
  3. I don't go to many musicals, but I have to say Dear Evan Hansen was an incredible one. I love all these random questions, keep them coming!

Posted Jan 20, 2020
    KerbalBoy and Dillionia like this.
  4. Ooh I’m planning on seeing that later this year, I’ve only heard good things!

Posted Jan 20, 2020
  5. Heyy!

This is quite an interesting question to answer. Musicals have been such a big part of I believe everyones lives, it's really fun to watch. But here are my favourites:
    -High school musical (all 4 of them)
    -Mama mia
    -Lala land
    -Beauty and the beast
    -The sound of music
    -Mary poppins

Posted Jan 21, 2020
    Dillionia likes this.
  6. Hey,

I don't really go to musicals, but I'm a huge fan of a YouTuber who has a running joke on his channel about the Hamilton musical. So if I was picking a favourite musical, I'd definitely go with that one! ;P

Posted Jan 21, 2020
    ILIKECAKEMAN likes this.
  7. Hey,

Last year my school had taken everyone who was in a literature class on a trip to NYC. We saw a play called Come From Away. I found this play AMAZING and would recommend seeing it if you get the chance. Although, I do suggest reading the book first so you'll get some context.

Posted Jan 21, 2020
    Dillionia likes this.
  8. Hiya!

So I have 3 favourite ones that I love a lot. They all hold such special places in my heart and I know all of the words to every song!

Teen Beach Movie
    The best song outta here is either 'Cruisin' for a Bruisin' or 'Meant To Be'. I love the storyline in this musical the most. Sadly I'm still yet to watch the second movie D:

Chicago
    I love the songs. My favourite one has to be 'Mister Cellophane'! It reminds me of when my drama school went on a tour of Europe to perform our own recreation and I was good friends with the guy who played Amos. I looooooved being a part of this musical and it's the only musical that I've ever actually gone to see the Broadway version of!

The Wizard of Oz
    I mean... It's my favourite. When I was little it was this musical that really sparked my interest in performing. My dance school did musical theatre and they needed someone to play Dorothy. So, I auditioned and sung 'Somewhere Over The Rainbow' really well (flex I know) - meaning I got the part! I have been in professional performances of The Wizard of Oz in the past. When I was 8 I was in a kid's Broadway performance and I played Dorothy. It really taught me how the world of showbiz worked. Somewhere Over The Rainbow was also my grandma's favourite thing to hear me sing before she passed, so it has sentimental value for me. So all I can say is I'm thankful for it.

Honourable mentions:
    > 'The Wizard and I' - Wicked
    > 'Into the Unknown' - Frozen II
    > 'Seasons Of Love' - Rent
    > 'Confrontation' - Les Miserables
    > 'Determinate' - Lemonade Mouth
    > 'This Is Me' - Camp Rock

Posted Jan 21, 2020
    Fallen™, Dillionia and skarm like this.
  9. I'm not big on musicals, but I do know that Wicked is a personal favorite of mine from the little knowledge I do have of them. There's nothing more liberating to me than belting Defying Gravity (although my singing might be atrocious and deafening) or just singing along to For Good. I remember singing For Good in choir whenever I was in it in junior high, and I knew I needed to see the musical because I fell in love with that song. Aditionally, another one of my favorites is Into The Woods. The songs are amazing, the plot is even more amazing and I genuinely love it a lot. The fact they made it into a movie with some of my favorite actors makes me love it even more.

Posted Jan 21, 2020
    Dillionia likes this.
  10. I like a lot of musicals, but I'd have to say that my top three favorites are Mama Mia!, Hamilton, and Mama Mia II. All three have amazing music in my opinion! Here are my favorite songs from each musical:
    Mama Mia: Our Last Summer
    Hamilton: It's Quiet Uptown
    Mama Mia II: Waterloo

Posted Jan 21, 2020
    Fallen™ likes this.
  11. I honestly don’t like musicals, but there were some I’d have to admit to liking.
    - The Music Man
    - Hamilton
    - Oliver

Posted Jan 21, 2020
  12. Is that YouTuber Jacksfilms?

also my all time favorite musical is Dear Evan Hansen, and second favorite is Heathers >=)

Posted Jan 23, 2020
    Grandmaster and Fallen™ like this.
  13. It probably is jacksfilms. Dude it's crazy to think that I've been watching his channel for a solid 5 years now. I started watching back when he was just doing his 99 YIAY special, and before he did YIAY iirc or it was just when he began it. Either way, I love the way he transformed his content into more edit memes along with edgier content with other youtubers ke InternetCommentEtiquetteWithErik. If you haven't watched any of his videos I highly suggest watching them as they're all really funny.

Posted Jan 23, 2020
    ILIKECAKEMAN likes this.