• 1971 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 8721 Players Online
  • 6750 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Survey Favorite Mineplex Game

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Vytas, Jan 3, 2020.

1. Honestly, I'm going to say Cake Wars, Skywars, and Nano games. These are my top three favorite Mineplex games that I love to play during my free time. Cake Wars can be challenging because you need to find a right teammate who's good at PvP, and figuring out how to win the game. For Skywars, I prefer the team mode rather than solo because you have someone to support you. Lastly, for Nano, it's a relax and a quick minigame that you don't have to wait for the next game to start. It just starts right away after the previous Nano game ends.

That's all the three favorite games I have!

Posted Feb 4, 2020
    tk427 and _Prof_ like this.
  2. 1. Minestrike
    Minestrike because I like the competitiveness of some games. I love the strategy and really enjoy it. Plus I like games that are longer than most.
    2. Cake Wars
    Cake Wars use to be my favorite but games have been getting sweatier and there are more hackers. I still really like the game though.
    3. Master Builders
    I liked Master Builders a lot when I was very bad at pvp. As I got better at pvp I slowly stopped playing master builders. After a while a barely played this game but I’m slowly starting to play more of it. The only thing I don’t like are that there are many people who build hate and inappropriate builds and ruins the experience of players. Overall I think it’s still is a fun game.

Posted Feb 4, 2020
    _Prof_ likes this.
  3. Hey there!

Honestly, my favourite game alternates, at the moment I am really into speed builders. It's a game I like playing and it's just like a quick game that you can squeeze into your time. I feel like my favourite game goes all around the place, but currently, as I said before, its speed builders. Great thread!

Posted Feb 4, 2020