• 1171 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5086 Players Online
  • 3915 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Survey Favorite Mineplex Game

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Vytas, Jan 3, 2020.

1. Cake Wars and Micro Battles

Posted Jan 10, 2020
    Korben (gone) likes this.
  2. I'd have to say that my favorite games are Skywars, Speed Builders and Mixed Arcade; specifically Dragons, Dragon Escape, Bomb Lobbers and Monster Maze.

I love Skywars because I just love the gameplay. I like the strategies, kits, maps and general mechanics of the game. I just find it super fun!

I really like Speed Builders as it's just super relaxing. I always have problems with remembering the builds, but I'm getting better!

I also really enjoy Mixed Arcade as the games are fast paced, but also very strategic, and overall rewarding.

Posted Jan 10, 2020
    _Prof_ likes this.
  3. rn it's bridges

Posted Jan 10, 2020
    _Prof_ likes this.
  4. Right now, my favorite game is dragon escape. It’s a simple and fast game, and I also love parkour. It’s also one of the games that I am better at. Over the years, I like to come on and just run around the lobby, I’ve gotten pretty good at parkour because of it.

I also like cakewars. It’s an exciting game that requires a lot of skill and teamwork to play. I think the game is creative and it’s fun to play with friends. Whenever I’m in a party, we’ll typically play cakewars

Posted Jan 10, 2020
    _Prof_ likes this.
  5. #1 SSM
    #2 Monster Maze
    #3 Wizards
    #4 Snake
    #5 Bridges

I have a place in my heart for each of these games, Especially SSM.

Posted Jan 11, 2020
    _Prof_ likes this.
  6. 1) Sky Wars, I mastered this game and know some secrets like how to survive a fall in the void or how to get a stone sword that deals 7 units of damage.
    2)Survival Mode, I like peaceful life while everyone keeps killing each other

Posted Jan 11, 2020
  7. Hard decision but I would have to go with either Skywars or Cake Wars

Posted Jan 15, 2020
    _Prof_ and Crazyy_Tim like this.
  8. Skywars. I've been grinding it for a while and its really fun

Posted Jan 15, 2020
  9. Heyo!
    I would say Champions back in 2014 - 2016, then SSM from 2017 - 2019, and CW is my current one right now!
    I look forward to reading other people's opinions!
    Cheers!
    ~Sean
    [OMG THIS IS MY 400TH POST! UWU]

Posted Jan 15, 2020
    _Prof_ and lotix like this.
  10. I would say my favourite game is Gladiators in Nano as I like the fast-paced 1v1 aspect, I also enjoy playing Cakewars :)

Posted Jan 15, 2020
  11. My favorite games are Dragon Escape, Nano Games, and Gladiators. I love some competitiveness and fun, PvP, and some parkour. So these are the games I usually queue up for first.

Posted Jan 15, 2020
    Sean ✩ likes this.
  12. Hey! This is honestly a tough question to answer. I have so many favourite games here on mineplex.But If I had to choose one It would be skywars. I love the game and I always will. The kits give it a great twist to the game and makes it a lot more competitive, which I love.

Posted Jan 17, 2020
  13. My favorite Mineplex game is cake wars. It is a fun yet challenging game to play and I find that it is very cool because you get a lot of XP, gems, and shards. Also, it is cool to practice PvP, even with your kits.

Posted Jan 17, 2020
    _Prof_ likes this.
  14. Hey!

I would say my favorite games shift, but only between 2-3 games. That being said, I would say that Dragon Escape, Super Spleef, and Super Paintball are my favorite games at the moment! I've always really enjoyed the faster arcade games, and I think its a huge reason why I've fallen in love with all of these! :)

Posted Jan 17, 2020
    _Prof_ likes this.
  15. That is a really hard decision. I think rn this is my top 5:
    1. Dragons. Cause who doesnt love a coward leap clutch moment where you save yourself and look cool?
    2. Micro battles. Aaah, nothing like the permanent salt I leave on my foes with the OP bow. And also nothing like finding a camper and having him die in his own trap/block. Hiders are an issue which is why this isn’t number one.
    3. Mob arena. Nothing like gem grinding with a bow only to not get any due to AFK people? That is why it isn’t number one. I have played this about seven times and not a single gem obtained.
    4. Survival mode. This was me a week ago: clearing out a mountain island about 15 blocks high for three hours only to build a trash house and a mineshaft.
    5. Super Smash Mobs. Oh wait, why isn’t a spin-off of my favorite game ever not number one? Because it doesn’t exist on bedrock! Seriously, add this to bedrock! It could be done, with or without all the kits, and it is a really popular game on Java! So please mods! Add it to bedrock!

Posted Jan 17, 2020
    _Prof_ likes this.
  16. aye wizards

Posted Jan 18, 2020
    _Prof_ likes this.
  17. Howdy!

This is a hard question because I have been playing Mineplex for a long time and have gone through many phases where I like a specific game for a while, then switch to another one. As of now though, I have started to really like Survival Games again. It is an oldie, but a goody and I feel every game is new and exciting.

Posted Jan 18, 2020
    _Prof_ likes this.
  18. Bridges has been my favourite game for an incredibly long time. I enjoy being able to talk to friends during the first 10 minutes or solo queuing to listen to music. Recently I've been playing Cake Wars more often. I typically go for the games that are team-based so I have an excuse to talk to the people I'm close to. When I want to be more relaxed, I usually will go for Nano as you don't need to pay much attention to the game for a long period of time.

Posted Jan 18, 2020
    _Prof_ likes this.
  19. Hey,

I've said the same answer in similar threads like these but my answer still hasn't changed. Bridges is my favorite gamemode. People have mixed feelings for it but I love the idea that you really kind of get everything yourself (or with your team) and fight the other teams. The pace of the game also depends on the players in the game and their kits. Sometimes it's slow and sometimes it's really fast. I enjoy variety and that's what Bridges offers me.

Posted Jan 18, 2020
  20. My favourite game at the moment would have to be Nano Games as most of the mini-games in their are fun and fast-paced, just how I like my games. I also play quite a lot of Cake Wars, so that would come in at 2nd place.

Posted Jan 18, 2020
    tk427 likes this.