• 1776 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 7805 Players Online
  • 6029 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Survey Favorite Mineplex Game

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Vytas, Jan 3, 2020.

1. What is your favorite game to play on Mineplex? My favorite is either Draw My Thing or DOM.

Posted Jan 3, 2020
  2. Hey!

I have answered many threads with this same question before with the same or similar answers. I will continue to do so by saying I have three favourite games. My favourite Solo Pvp game: Skywars. This is because Skywars is really fast paced, fun and unique with the addition of kits. Favourite team pvp game: Micro Battles - One of the most iconic games of the server, something new happens every game and it's just really fun! My favourite non pvp game is Monster Maze. It is so fun and doesn't require that much concentration, just expert navigation skills. Can't wait to read the responses!

Posted Jan 3, 2020
    Im_Ken likes this.
  3. Hihi!

There are so many games that come to mind when I think of my "Favourite" game. However, it'll definitely have to be either Skywars or Bridges. Both of the games are PvP based and are very competitive in the community. Skywars is a very short game and Bridges is quite time consuming, but super fun. When it comes to teamwork, i'd definitely suggest Bridges or if you want a friend to join along the way, team Skywars.

Posted Jan 3, 2020
    Im_Ken likes this.
  4. Hey!

Honestly, my favourite game changes a lot. At the moment I’m playing Mixed Arcade pretty regularly, as I’m trying to get as many achievements as possible. It’s also giving me a considerable amount of XP due to the double XP event. However, Sky Wars has always been a favourite of mine and I find myself coming back to it every time. As @Animalll said, I love how the game is fast paced and super unique compared to the other games on the network. Super interesting reading all the responses!

Posted Jan 3, 2020
    Im_Ken and Animalll like this.
  5. Hello!

My answer to this question frequently changes, as I find myself enjoying different games at various times. Overall it's been Skywars; as stated above, I love the fast-paced PvP and the fact that the games usually don't last too long, which allows me to play more or fit them into a smaller period. It's been my go-to game ever since I joined the server. Another one I love is Dragon Escape, I've always been a fan of parkour, and I find it to be a nice change-up from more PvP oriented games. My last one is Cake Wars. Cake wars is the perfect blend of PvP and strategy, as you have to utilize both to win, which makes for great games. Those are my three favorite games, in that order.

Edit: I also love SSM; it's definitely one of my favorites.

Posted Jan 3, 2020,
    Last edited Jan 3, 2020
  6. honestly, nano games. it’s a great game where i don’t have to worry too much about tryhards since the game is a set of mini games that aren’t just based on pvp. my favorite nano game is gladiators since unlike other gamemodes like cake wars and skywars the only thing you’re given is armor and an enchanted diamond sword. no rods. since i am accustomed to pvping without projectiles or rods, this game is basically a huge chance of a free win i could get. sometimes i even win against tryhards!

Posted Jan 3, 2020
  7. Hey!

I am a person who has a very short attention span and gets bored easily, which means that my favourite game on the server is always changing. For a few years, improving my Draw My Thing game was always my number one priority and as a bonus, I always enjoyed it immensely and my friends all played it too at the time. In fact, it inspired multiple YouTube videos of 11-year-old me tryharding that I don't consider acceptable at the age of 15, looking back. However, in the end, DMT probably wins my vote as it triggers many memories of the old days where my friends and I played it almost every evening. It was the one game where I admitted I enjoyed it even when I lost, which for me, at that age, was almost unheard of!

Glad to see that you agree with me here - DMT will always be elite ;)

Posted Jan 3, 2020
  8. Heya!

So I actually have 3 favourite games depending on how I’m feeling/who I’m with when I’m actually playing on the server.

Cake Wars (Duos/Standard):
    I really enjoy playing CW Duos with my IRL best friend. We always play it when we’re on the server together and we have a stupid strategy of hiding in people’s cakes without actually eating them because that’s our humour and we find it entertaining. It’s really fun to do and I recommend doing that if you’re ever playing Duos! As for Standard, I often play that alone and I just like being the defender of the cake because over the years I’ve become pretty good at that. It’s a good game to just interact with the community too because for the most part the CW community are pretty nice

Speed Builders:
    I’ve been playing a lot of SB recently because of the Double XP that Mineplex has had going on. I levelled up 9 times in 13 days. I like to be with friends while I play it because when you’re in a voice call with someone it gets a lot more interesting. However I can play this alone too because it’s just an easy game and doesn’t require much thought. I like trying to beat my personal best for perfect builds on each build too

Nano Games:
    I kind of have to be with friends in a voice call while I play this or I get extremely bored extremely quickly. I love Nano but only a few select games. Similarly to SB it doesn’t require much thought and I can focus more on the conversation that’s going on in a vc which I like the most. I am a complete tryhard at Color Swap (it’s the best Nano game) and Bawk Bawk’s “Wrathe”.

Some other good Mineplex games are Death Tag, DMT and Master Builders but I don’t play them that often

Posted Jan 3, 2020
    Im_Ken likes this.
  9. I usually play PvP games on Mineplex. It is the aspect on Minecraft I love most since it is competitive, intense, and nail-biting. Here are my favourite games from 5th to best.

5. Speed Builders
    4. Mixed Arcade
    3. Cake Wars
    2. Survival Games
    1. The Bridges

Posted Jan 3, 2020
    Valenia likes this.
  10. it’s "wrath".

Posted Jan 3, 2020
  11. I really love the games that Mineplex has to offer. I don't think that I could pick a single favourite, so I'll probably pick games from each of the categories:

Casual: Draw My Thing. Was the first game I ever played on the server and is still tons of fun to play, even now.

Intermediate: Either Cake Wars or Skywars. I'd probably be leaning more towards CW, because it's good for XP as well as the fact that I have fun playing with friends and communicating with team mates, although Skywars has definitely been my most played game recently.

Hardcore: I've always been a Champions enthusiast and thus it would have to be my favourite game, not just only in the hardcore category but on the server as a whole. I also think SSM deserves a shout as I used to play it a ton back around 2015/2016, although nowadays I don't play it as much.

Arcade: Monster Maze and Dragon Escape would have to be my favourite arcade games. Monster Maze was a game I used to grind a lot back around early 2016, and I got all achievements for that game fairly quickly. Dragon Escape is something I've been playing more recently, and I feel as if my parkour skills have improved quite a bit. I'm starting to love parkour games much more.

Posted Jan 3, 2020
    Valenia and _Prof_ like this.
  12. Hey!

To be honest, I agree with Ken and I also cannot pick a favourite so here are my Top Five. With some variation (made sure they weren't all PVP based). Champions Domination, Sky Wars, Cake Wars, Dragon Escape, Draw My Thing. Thank you for making this post :)

Posted Jan 3, 2020
    _Prof_ and Im_Ken like this.
  13. I really only play Cake wars, Bridges, and Survival Games. If I had to pick, my favorite is Survival Games.

Posted Jan 3, 2020
    _Prof_ likes this.
  14. I'd have to say my favorite games at the moment have to be Cake Wars, Nano Games, and Death Tag. I've had so much fun playing these games.

Posted Jan 3, 2020
    _Prof_ likes this.
  15. Heya,

I don't have one single favorite game, but I do have multiple. The games I find myself playing on a regular basis are Nano Games and Cake Wars. Nano Games is one of my favorites because the different variety of gamemodes ensures that it never gets dull. Nano Games has something for everyone, whether you enjoy parkour, are skillful at pvp, or just want to play a diverse assortment of minigames. It's also a really great way to steadily converse with new people as the games don't require constant attention. Cake Wars has always been one of my favorites. It's fun to play whether I'm alone or with friends, and it's helped improve my pvp (although I'm still not the greatest), strategic abilities, and communication with my team.

I also really love playing Halloween Havoc and Christmas Chaos when it's that time of year. I like to challenge myself sometimes by completing them solo, but playing with friends makes it more interesting too.

Besides those, depending on my mood, I may play Speed Builders, Block Hunt, or Draw My Thing.

Posted Jan 3, 2020
    _Prof_ likes this.
  16. As I play on both platforms and have different favorite games on each of them, I'll first start off with Bedrock favorite game, as I have been playing there for much longer.
    I have three favorite bedrock games and they are...
    1 and 2: Cake Wars and Micro Battles - both are extremely quick paced games (on bedrock, at least), rushing teams is the most fun thing ever, and I just have a ton of friends who play CW and MB I love to hang out with.
    3. Mixed Arcade - the variety of games never makes me bored. Always fun to play solo when none of my friends are on.

Java favorite games
    As I have only bought Java for about a month or so, I don't have lots of in-game time and I haven't played many of the games... the PVP switch is aggravating as knockback increases so much and everything is different. The fact that I can't jump bridge anymore deters me from playing any game that needs bridging (Cake Wars, Skywars, etc.). I prefer more casual games on Java, and a game that I have taken interest to is Draw My Thing. It's tons of fun and I don't have to do pvp, or annoy myself by bridging. I can literally just sit in a corner of the map the entire game, and I love doing that xD

I'd say out of these four games, Mixed Arcade on Bedrock and Draw My Thing on Java are definitely my favorite games.

Posted Jan 3, 2020,
    Last edited Jan 4, 2020
    Valenia likes this.
  17. I'd say my favorite game is Super Paintball.

Posted Jan 6, 2020
  18. Two of my all-time favorite games on Mineplex are Draw My Thing and Block Hunt. Right now, I don't think I could choose one over the other. When I'm feeling like relaxing, I play Draw My Thing. When I feeling like doing something that involved a bit of PVP, I like to play Block Hunt. It's always interesting to see who loves playing which game(s). I love playing games like Survival Games and Bridges, I'm just incredibly terrible at them! I think I just need a good group of people to play with to teach me the ropes on some of the more popular games.

Posted Jan 6, 2020
  19. Hello! This is a very hard choice for me as I just can't pick one favorite game. My top 3 favorite games would have to be Skywars, Survival Games, and Speed Builders. Skywars is a fast-paced game and easy to win. It's a game I played a lot during the Double XP Weekend, which overall helped me level up a bit. Survival Games is also one of my favorite games. Although it's not a game you would necessarily grind, I still enjoy playing it. Lastly, I would have to say Speed Builders is my third favorite. The game is overall just fun to me and I always have fun playing it.

Posted Jan 6, 2020
    xGetRektedx, tk427 and _Prof_ like this.
  20. Hmmm this is a tough one. I would say my current top three games at the moment are...
    1. Super Paintball
    2. Super Smash Mobs
    3. Cake Wars
    I have recently gotten into playing paintball a good bit recently, as I’m sure some of the paintball community has seen me around. I have always loved SSM and it was the main game that drew me into the server at the start and ultimately led to me trying new things, that love for the game has never changed and I still hold it dear to me. Last would be Cake Wars, I simply just love the gameplay feel of it and love the idea of having to eat other peoples cakes in order to win the game.

Posted Jan 7, 2020
    tk427 and _Prof_ like this.