• 999 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 9504 Players Online
  • 8505 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Survey Favorite minecraft mob

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Krystal The Fox, Apr 17, 2021.

1. What is your favorite mob in minecraft?

My favoirte mob is the evoker because it is a challenge to find one and a challenge to defeat. also the evoker drops an extremely useful drop which is the totem of undying which can save you from death.

Posted Apr 17, 2021,
    Last edited Apr 18, 2021
    Moonliqht ♡ and yvuggu like this.
  2. It would have to be the enderman hands down. I love how they teleport and all.

Posted Apr 17, 2021
  3. My favourite is Cats

Posted Apr 17, 2021
  4. Villager

Posted Apr 17, 2021
  5. Heyya!
    I definitely think that one of my favourite mobs is the wolf as it is nice to everyone but also can go agro when it is hurt. I think it's definitely one of the coolest. Aside from the wolf, I think I would have to say the Enderman as it has such a cool theme within the Minecraft Lore. All the mobs are really cool to me though!

Posted Apr 18, 2021
  6. Hello!

I definitely think my favorite Minecraft mob has to be the Enderman! I love the abilities like how it can teleport, can't get hit by arrows and has basically silk touch fists. It reminds me a lot of myself, it's a peaceful creature until you provoke and it becomes angry haha. Additionally I love how the enderman is needed in normal minecraft survival in order to get enderpearls to fight the ender dragon (unless you use villagers ofc). Anyways, great question!

Posted Apr 18, 2021
  7. I absolutely love the dog/tamed wolf mob honestly. I mean they're just so loyal, adorable, and amazing to be near, and honestly, it's also kind of funny how they just don't mess with creepers. Otherwise, I also love how if you go too far they just teleport just like an Enderman and how they just shake their fur off once they get out of water. Furthermore, I also love how you can also change their collar color, just like a real canine.

Posted Apr 18, 2021
  8. My favorite mob will be enderman. I don't know why I choose this mod, but Enderman looks pretty cool because of the purple particles and the sounds haha.

Posted Apr 19, 2021
  9. My overall favourite mob would 100% be pandas. They're extremely cute, they have so many different unique personalities, I mean, what's not to love about them? They make great pets in a singe-player world too. I also love Villagers, I can't believe I'm saying that because they're so frustrating to move around and to get settled down, but overall I find them to be one of the more useful mobs in a single-player world. They can provide some awesome trades which I think definitely speed up the process of getting better gear and making a better world.

Posted Apr 24, 2021
  10. My favorite mob would be the dog. I don't have a dog in real life, but I would love to have one in the future. The sounds the dog mob does in Minecraft are also just really cute. I also really love how you can change their collar color. :potato:

Posted Apr 25, 2021
  11. My favourite mob is a mooshroom. I used to love them when I was younger and it’s never really changed!

Posted Apr 25, 2021
  12. My favourite mob is the Tropical fish! they're so pretty and look awesome in small aquariums. im not sure of the name of the fish, but one I found was Gray and Red, it was so beautiful, that's one reason why I love tropical fish :D

Posted Apr 26, 2021
  13. Hiiii

[​IMG]

Need I say more? Look at his lil face ;n; I want one IRL. Also these remind me of @AGLThree but I don't remember why

Posted Apr 28, 2021
    Krystal The Fox likes this.
  14. I believe all mobs have their own unique characteristics. However, if I had to pick a favorite, it would probably have to be the Wither. This is mainly due to the rewards being very good (when you kill it) and because of the overall way the Wither works and operates. Also, I think it looks very cool.

Posted Apr 30, 2021
  15. enderman/ender dragon

Posted May 1, 2021
  16. Baby pigs :3

Posted May 1, 2021
  17. CAT BECAUSE CAT IS THE BEST ANIMAL THE BEST CREATURE ALL HAIL THE MIGHTY KITTIES HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

...sometimes I get a little carried amway.

Posted May 1, 2021
  18. Honestly, I think my favorite mob would have to be Enderman. They appear not so often in Survival Mode, and everytime that I see them, it makes Minecraft even more exciting. I also really love the wither and the enderdragon because they are two big bosses in Minecraft, and that feeling of intensity is what makes Minecraft even more special!

Posted May 1, 2021
  19. Shulkers! They can give you levitation, drop useful items to make shulker boxes, and are overall fun.

Posted May 3, 2021
  20. Hoglin aka mutated pig

Posted May 5, 2021 at 2:37 PM