• 404 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 6953 Players Online
  • 6549 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Favorite Kit in Cake Wars?

Discussion in 'Cake Wars' started by Dellas, Dec 18, 2020.

1. I have to agree with Nuclear on this one! I adore frosting, as it is a wonderful substitute for the meta known as the great and powerful R O D lol :potato:

Posted Feb 3, 2021
  2. its not really that great, because you can easily strafe the frosting and walk all over the frost reliant

Posted Feb 4, 2021
  3. Frosting , because i can annoy ppl with it . And thats what this is all about.

Posted Feb 4, 2021
  4. Heyo! :D

I would probably have to say the Builder kit. I'm not amazing at using archer or frosting as my aim in the game isn’t the best. i do like warrior i believe its a good kit if you’re very risk taking and an very aggressive player. builder kit has grew on me since i started playing the same daily and i could never change my kit again

Have a wonderful day!
    Kehs <3

Posted Feb 6, 2021
  5. You have it all wrong. You're supposed to use Archer to break people's blocks in order to GWEN them. Master Ninja Skills.

Posted Feb 7, 2021
  6. Hey :)

I legitimately favor builder kit, mainly because rushing middle and capping generators are essential for winning the game. Time is saved with the knitted plate forms since you don’t need to risk building over and dying or using that time to build over either. Warrior doesn’t do good for me unless I’m rushing with a party of people. As for archer, I’m just not the best at aiming with a bow. I try my best though !

Posted Feb 21, 2021
  7. Hello!
    I personally like the builder kit. I found this kit very useful since I did not have to spend bricks on blocks and it was easy to get to middle or another teams island.

Posted Feb 21, 2021
  8. builder kit is good is best ez rush but they nerfed it bc poopoo but still good

Posted Feb 21, 2021
  9. My favorite for preference always gonna be Builder . I hope that u use that :)

Posted Feb 21, 2021
  10. Why would you want to use Frosting? Builder is pretty great.

Posted Feb 22, 2021
  11. For me, I rely on the snowball kit because getting the snowball combos really turn the tide in fights. A lot of people don't like the kit because it can sometimes garuntee a free fight/kill which is understandable. If I can't use the snowball kit then I run the builder kit because free blocks are always useful in void map games.

Posted Feb 22, 2021
  12. Builder, saves time and when in a situation against a tryhard I want a quick way to achieve blocks and building materials.

Posted Mar 5, 2021